Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/ Alabama game will be prime time

Featured Replies

  • Author
10-3 at halftime would be a HUGE moral victory for UK.

10-3 at the 8 min mark of the 1st qtr would be a huge moral victory for UK

If you haven't had the chance to visit Alabama for a football game, I highly suggest checking it out some day. Not this day, of course, but during a competitive game!

 

How hard is it to get tickets? Would love to see a game in Bryant Denny Stadium.

How hard is it to get tickets? Would love to see a game in Bryant Denny Stadium.

 

I'm not sure; we got tickets from a booster and sat in their private box.

How hard is it to get tickets? Would love to see a game in Bryant Denny Stadium.

 

I know a ton of folks from BG that made the trip down when they played WKU.

Lol

Looks like Saban scheduled a marshmallow this week so he'd have his full roster available to him for UK. I think he and Kiffin are skeered.

That's got to help recruiting. :no::no:

 

I still have no idea how they got the recruits they did in the first place. I mean I get the whole "changing the culture" and "being the new foundation" but that only goes so far. I mean personally, I would rather play a limited role on a winning team, than play a major role on a loosing team. But that's just me.

Great. A mass murder for all the world to see.

How hard is it to get tickets? Would love to see a game in Bryant Denny Stadium.

 

They start at $88 on game time app.

 

And go up really fast.

 

Check UK ticket office too.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Is it on the SEC Network or Vice TV? It's going to be a murdering so I can't see it being on CBS, too many young eyes.

ESPN @ 7:00 PM

They start at $88 on game time app.

 

And go up really fast.

 

Check UK ticket office too.

 

Seat Geak has them starting at $71. The quad is amazing on game day!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.