Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andy Dalton to take a knee during the Anthem on Sunday vs the Steelers - Fun Thread

Featured Replies

I think Andy is being oppressed by James Harrison.

Good stuff!

Dropped FSU like a hot rock huh?

Dropped FSU like a hot rock huh?

 

No why you say that? It is a long season.

No why you say that? It is a long season.
your avatar change
your avatar change

 

I been trying to change it for a couple weeks. I still love FSU they are young team.

I thought Burfict was taking a knee...Lavean Bells. Oh he already did lol

 

 

 

To be fair, Kimo took Carsons :(

I thought Burfict was taking a knee...Lavean Bells. Oh he already did lol

 

 

 

To be fair, Kimo took Carsons :(

 

I was gone for a baptism, did Dalton take a knee during the National Anthem at the game in Pittsburgh?

I was gone for a baptism, did Dalton take a knee during the National Anthem at the game in Pittsburgh?

No, just during the entire first 3 qtrs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.