UK#1fanisback

Who do you think wins this game?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep getting all the licks in. We understand. We really do. But remember, tradition is a marathon, not sprint! I'll stick with the Birds in the long run.

Having a couple of seasons of struggles is not always a bad thing. It makes you appreciate the good times more. Honestly, as a fan, it kinda got boring for awhile unless we were playing the marquee teams. Seasons like this are humbling and creates that hunger again. I'd love to see them win every year, but history tells us that ain't happening!

And it's laughable to suggest the contract wouldn't be renewed on HHS behalf.

I like SK's team a lot this year and can't wait for the Ryle game, but it's easy to change that with obnoxious fans!

Keep getting all the licks in. We understand. We really do. But remember, tradition is a marathon, not sprint! I'll stick with the Birds in the long run.

Having a couple of seasons of struggles is not always a bad thing. It makes you appreciate the good times more. Honestly, as a fan, it kinda got boring for awhile unless we were playing the marquee teams. Seasons like this are humbling and creates that hunger again. I'd love to see them win every year, but history tells us that ain't happening!

And it's laughable to suggest the contract wouldn't be renewed on HHS behalf.

I like SK's team a lot this year and can't wait for the Ryle game, but it's easy to change that with obnoxious fans!

It's one thing to have a bad year but getting blown out over and over... with the dreaded CCH game coming. I am red hot if I'm a Highlands booster.

Is it high school football or is it one of the most historic programs near an all time low? Which angle are we taking?

I'm taking the angle that boosters aren't going to get red hot over high school football. It's not Bama!

Ups and downs, ups and downs. The birds still made the semis last year and have the skill set to do the same if not more this year. I get it, they have two really bad losses. But they also have two great games against one state powerhouse and a great Nky team. The birds will be fine. They have played their best games at home so we will see how things go Friday. I'm not saying they will win (even though I am the only one so far to pick them) but I am pulling for another great home showing.