Which Former High School Player Is Now the Best in College?

tcjkbt

Which former Kentucky high school player is currently doing the best as a college player?

Harris at Bama? Dawkins at Colorado State? Quick at Louisville? Some big lineman laboring in anonymity? I'd love to hear who people come up with. I don't know that there are any real superstars out there.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Taywan Taylor (PRP) at WKU. From his bio:

Taylor had the single greatest season by a wide receiver in Hilltopper Football history in 2015, becoming just the second 1,000-yard receiver in program history and setting single-season records for receiving yards (1,467), receptions (86) and touchdown catches (17) while also setting the career record for receiving yards (2,504), 100-yard receiving games (9) and touchdown catches (24). Taylor's 1,467 yards are the second-most in C-USA history while his 17 touchdown receptions are fourth-most.

He's just waiting his turn in Tuscaloosa I guess.

Not really. He is currently the team's leading rusher after 2 games but he isn't the starter. Once he is named the starter he will

essily be the best player from KY in college. I'd argue that he already is but I don't think many will agree with me.

He is currently the #2 RB on the depth chart for Bama. Scarbrough has been pretty bad to start the season. I wouldn't be surprised if Damien is the starter in the near future if current production for both stays this way.

Not really. He is currently the team's leading rusher after 2 games but he isn't the starter. Once he is named the starter he will

essily be the best player from KY in college. I'd argue that he already is but I don't think many will agree with me.

He is currently the #2 RB on the depth chart for Bama. Scarbrough has been pretty bad to start the season. I wouldn't be surprised if Damien is the starter in the near future if current production for both stays this way.

I believe Harris started against WKU.