11 Most Dangerous Places In KY - After Dark

Watusi

[h=1]Here Are The 11 Most Dangerous Places In Kentucky After Dark[/h]The first thing that comes to mind when I think about our state is our beauty and our friendly people. Unfortunately, not everyone here IS friendly, or good-hearted. That is no more obvious than in the dangerous cities in Kentucky after dark. These are not our figures but were gathered via the reliable source known as Neighborhood Scout. All the data was calculated via the community’s specific mathematical algorithm and municipal crime statistics via the FBI and the U.S. Justice Department. The cities are rated on a scale of 1 to 100, with 100 being the safest, and 1 being the least safe. Here are 11 places you won’t want to venture out into after dark, especially alone. They all rate 8 or less for safety.

11 Places Rated Dangerous After Dark Cities in Kentucky By The FBI

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that Covington would be somewhere around 12th on the list considering that they received an 8 rating just like #11 Frankfort did.

The research is bad. I'd feel totally fine walking around at night in most of the towns on that list, but there are spots in CVG I wouldn't walk through at night if you paid me. I lived in Covington for 6 years and walked every bit of it. I kind of laughed at the list when Florence showed up on it (and they talked about it having an actual "city center" — like there's an actual Downtown Florence) and not Covington.

And the omission of Hillbilly Mecca — Lexington, that is — is a joke. Again, bad research. Like I'm more likely to get mugged in freakin' Versailles than Lex. The list compiler must've been a UK fan. :rolleyes: