Belfry at Pikeville Predictions

ATLCat

Who Wins?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

One of the State's oldest rivalries is renewed. For the first time though it will be a battle between both teams as defending State Champs

Looks lie WYMT is picking this up as their Game of the Week so you should be able to watch it live this Friday.

Who do you have?

I would love to see this one, I like when two programs with a long standing tradition meet.

Belfry by 2td's, not bc Pikeville is bad but bc Belfry is Belfry and are just that good.

Looking like WYMT is picking this one up so it should be shown live on their website.

The Pirates are just too much as far as their physical strength goes,plus I am afraid their huge line will dominate the Panthers on both sides of the ball.Their are some positions that the Panthers can match on the Pirates speed,but when its all said and done,the Pirates are just too much.I will consider it a win for the Panthers if they can come out of this one without any injuries.Good luck and hopefully no injuries for both teams.

Cantrall only has Belfry by 13+. Very interesting. I would have thought more.
Do you read those power rankings that way?

Belfry's power rating is 13 points higher than Pikeville's but I didn't know that meant that Belfry is predicted to be 13 points better on the scoreboard.