Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry at Pikeville Predictions

Who Wins? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

One of the State's oldest rivalries is renewed. For the first time though it will be a battle between both teams as defending State Champs

 

Looks lie WYMT is picking this up as their Game of the Week so you should be able to watch it live this Friday.

 

Who do you have?

  • Author

- Belfry leads the all-time series 35-23-2

 

- Belfry has won 14 of the past 15 meetings

 

- The last time these two played at Pikeville the Panthers won 29-20 in 2014

Belfry running clock.

I would love to see this one, I like when two programs with a long standing tradition meet.

Belfry by 2td's, not bc Pikeville is bad but bc Belfry is Belfry and are just that good.

  • Author
I would love to see this one, I like when two programs with a long standing tradition meet.

Belfry by 2td's, not bc Pikeville is bad but bc Belfry is Belfry and are just that good.

 

Looking like WYMT is picking this one up so it should be shown live on their website.

BELFRY BIG!

The Pirates are just too much as far as their physical strength goes,plus I am afraid their huge line will dominate the Panthers on both sides of the ball.Their are some positions that the Panthers can match on the Pirates speed,but when its all said and done,the Pirates are just too much.I will consider it a win for the Panthers if they can come out of this one without any injuries.Good luck and hopefully no injuries for both teams.

Cantrall only has Belfry by 13+. Very interesting. I would have thought more.

Cantrall only has Belfry by 13+. Very interesting. I would have thought more.

 

Cantrall is wrong again

Cantrall only has Belfry by 13+. Very interesting. I would have thought more.
Do you read those power rankings that way?

 

Belfry's power rating is 13 points higher than Pikeville's but I didn't know that meant that Belfry is predicted to be 13 points better on the scoreboard.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.