Conner 60 Scott 8

Clyde

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't have a history of success. For the bulk of their almost 40 year existence they were the NKY choice for homecoming games. Things have looked better recently, but that doesn't make the past disappear.

It also doesn't relegate them to failure in the future. Injuries, a tough schedule, and a young team have lead them to where they are right now. And it's too early to proclaim this season as lost simply because of the district and region they play in.

I think everyone is over analyzing the situation too much. Last season was very successful for Scott, but they had a large senior class that has moved on. Nobody complained about open enrollment when they went deep into the playoffs. This season started with a very young squad and the injuries have piled up early. Their top lineman was done for the season before the season started. Their quarterback and most talented player is on the shelf indefinitely. They are taking their lumps right now with a tough stretch of games, but the good news is the district is not very good. The district that they will see in the playoffs has one really good team and the rest aren't very good either.

They don't have a history of success. For the bulk of their almost 40 year existence they were the NKY choice for homecoming games. Things have looked better recently, but that doesn't make the past disappear.

If you're talking about football you're correct. But if you're referring to all athletics you're ignorant.

If you're talking about football you're correct. But if you're referring to all athletics you're ignorant.

When I read the post I knew they were only talking about Scott's football history and not about their other sports programs. I'm sure that you did too. Plus the post was in the High School football thread. I think the comment that you made was pretty ignorant.