Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone 7 Being Released Today?

Featured Replies

I'm due for a new phone (have a Note 4; it's been great..if it wasn't for the back camera being shattered I'd just stick with it). I've been Android and iPhone over the years. For me, it's like Pizza and Hot Wings...love both....eat one for a while, then change it up.

 

I've hears reports of no headphone jack? I know most all things are bluetooth these days, but is it me or does that just seem a little "WTH"? I'm going iPhone again, but thinking just going 6s will suit me just fine.

 

Anybody else heard of any new specs with the 7...good, bad or indifferent?

They are supposedly taking out the headphone jack to free up space for a bigger battery. At least that's what one article I read suggested.

 

You'll still be able to plug headphones in, but you'll first have to plug an adapter into the lighting port.

I'm due for an upgrade in a few weeks. I'm going back to the iPhone I think. No chance I go with the 7, but this should mean the 6s is going to be a pretty cheap buy.

 

Have had the Galaxy s5 for the last couple years and in the last 3-4 months it's basically stopped holding a charge, won't send lots of messages (or sends them twice), and won't let me send pictures. It's not a memory issue as there's tons available. Thing has just bit the dust.

  • Author
I'm due for an upgrade in a few weeks. I'm going back to the iPhone I think. No chance I go with the 7, but this should mean the 6s is going to be a pretty cheap buy.

 

Have had the Galaxy s5 for the last couple years and in the last 3-4 months it's basically stopped holding a charge, won't send lots of messages (or sends them twice), and won't let me send pictures. It's not a memory issue as there's tons available. Thing has just bit the dust.

 

That's been going on with my Note 4, too. Once it gets around 40-50% charge then it becomes a flip of the coin if it crashes or not.

  • Author
They are supposedly taking out the headphone jack to free up space for a bigger battery. At least that's what one article I read suggested.

 

You'll still be able to plug headphones in, but you'll first have to plug an adapter into the lighting port.

 

Makes sense Deuces......

They are supposedly taking out the headphone jack to free up space for a bigger battery. At least that's what one article I read suggested.

 

You'll still be able to plug headphones in, but you'll first have to plug an adapter into the lighting port.

 

Removing the headphone jack allows the phone to be thinner and will make it more water resistant. Besides that I'm hearing a little faster, a little lighter, a couple new colors, no antenna bands, and maybe a better camera. I've also heard storage is doubling (32gb, 128, and 256). In short, nothing big. Next year is the 10 year anniversary, and is when the next big changes are supposed to occur.

I'm due for an upgrade in a few weeks. I'm going back to the iPhone I think. No chance I go with the 7, but this should mean the 6s is going to be a pretty cheap buy.

 

Have had the Galaxy s5 for the last couple years and in the last 3-4 months it's basically stopped holding a charge, won't send lots of messages (or sends them twice), and won't let me send pictures. It's not a memory issue as there's tons available. Thing has just bit the dust.

 

How old is your S5?

I'm due for an upgrade in a few weeks. I'm going back to the iPhone I think. No chance I go with the 7, but this should mean the 6s is going to be a pretty cheap buy.

 

Have had the Galaxy s5 for the last couple years and in the last 3-4 months it's basically stopped holding a charge, won't send lots of messages (or sends them twice), and won't let me send pictures. It's not a memory issue as there's tons available. Thing has just bit the dust.

 

If only Draymond had been so lucky.

No headphone jack...and more resistant to dust and water. Also, the primary focus is on better photography.

I'm getting one!!!!

 

Definitely. I timed my upgrades to fall perfectly in line with the release of the new iPhone each year.

I've overdue for an upgrade. I'll be grabbing one in a few weeks.

I have a free upgrade coming on my Iphone for life plan, so getting the new one is a no-brainer for me. It will go nicely with my new Ipad Pro 9.7. I think I'll break tradition and go for the new black color. I think pre-orders start on 9/9.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.