Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

iPhone 7 Being Released Today?

Featured Replies

I have a free upgrade coming on my Iphone for life plan, so getting the new one is a no-brainer for me. It will go nicely with my new Ipad Pro 9.7. I think I'll break tradition and go for the new black color. I think pre-orders start on 9/9.

 

Once you go black...

Everyone freaking out over the headphone jack. Bluetooth is the future, it comes with a new pair that fit the new style, and it also comes with an adapter.

Definitely. I timed my upgrades to fall perfectly in line with the release of the new iPhone each year.

 

I did the same when I got the 6. I was off track. I am good to go now. I spoke to my AT&T guy and he told me I am good to go.

I did the same when I got the 6. I was off track. I am good to go now. I spoke to my AT&T guy and he told me I am good to go.

 

Me too...switched my personal phone to an Iphone last August, with the free upgrade deal Sprint was offering last year. I'm ready to place my order as soon as pre-orders go live.

Me too...switched my personal phone to an Iphone last August, with the free upgrade deal Sprint was offering last year. I'm ready to place my order as soon as pre-orders go live.

 

Same!

  • Author

Ok, I give........if only the stereo system in our boat was bluetooth. Damn you Apple, they make $$ & make others money while they're at it (not re-doing it, guess I'll just have to buy the damn adapter).

Ok, I give........if only the stereo system in our boat was bluetooth. Damn you Apple, they make $$ & make others money while they're at it (not re-doing it, guess I'll just have to buy the damn adapter).

 

Huh? The phone still supports Bluetooth

  • Author
Huh? The phone still supports Bluetooth

 

I understand that. I'm saying the sound system in our boat isn't bluetooth...so, for me to play music on it through my phone....I need the ole trusty AC jack.

I understand that. I'm saying the sound system in our boat isn't bluetooth...so, for me to play music on it through my phone....I need the ole trusty AC jack.

 

They are supplying an adapter so you can use your existing headphones/wired external speakers. So no need to go out and buy an adapter.

I will be getting a 7 plus to replace my 6 plus. I know I will get a 128gb model now just have to decide on the gloss black or regular black.

I have used Att next but my try the Apple iPhone upgrade program with the included AppleCare and annual upgrades

So, I guess I lied above. Went to Verizon today and the cost for me to get the 7 is a whole $4 more a month than the 6s. So I'm getting the 7 ordered tomorrow. :lol2:

Pre-orders for the jet black and black models have been so strong they won't ship until November already....:irked:

Pre-orders for the jet black and black models have been so strong they won't ship until November already....:irked:

 

I just placed my order with Sprint for the 128 GB jet black IPhone 7 plus, and was given a ship by date of 10/7. Fingers crossed that maybe it will come earlier. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a phone on launch date.

I just placed my order with Sprint for the 128 GB jet black IPhone 7 plus, and was given a ship by date of 10/7. Fingers crossed that maybe it will come earlier. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a phone on launch date.

 

I went to Verizon last night and the guy took all my info down and told me he'd pre-order it for me this afternoon when he got in, and give me a call when it had been placed. Fingers crossed I get a similar ship date. If not, I may have to change from the jet black. Need that camera for my Boston trip in mid-October! :lol2:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.