Danville 43 Boyle County 15

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Danville will win easily over Corbin. The Admirals are good. I'm not sure why some refuse to accept that.

After laying eyes on Corbin I think Danville wins but it is a tight game.

Corbin has a lot of weapons on Offense and play very smart football. I think Danville is going to have a lot of issues with the Sizemore kid.

With that said, Corbin is not as big on Defense as last year and I think if Danville can maintain some balance the Hounds will have fits with those playmakers.

People forget that the Ads only have 3 Seniors so they are pretty young also.

Yes and they will continue to get better. People who watch them know that they will be tough to deal with. They have their numbers up throughout their little leagues and a lot of talent at all ages. They will be scary for a while folks. Get used to it!

Danville is very good.

Boyle is very average.

That may be the first running clock ever put on Boyle County.

I was told last week that Boyle had never had a running clock against them.

Crazy that it was Danville to do that this year, not Lafayette.

Ads are really, really good.

Bright spot for Boyle was (again) their youngsters -- Reiley Colwick had some great catches.

Danville is the real deal.

Boyle County really struggled on offense the whole game. The defense made adjustments after halftime but by that time Danville may let off the gas.

I was really disappointed with the passing game for Boyle County. Easy passes were overthrown or tipped which led to interceptions. A couple of open receivers were missed. All this is expected with a young quarterback but it is hard to watch at times.

Credit to Danville for a good game plan but Boyle County certainly didn't help themselves.

Danville dominated the game and to say Boyle is young is not true. They play mostly juniors and 7 or 8 seniors. They had a couple of freshman play in the secondary and a few sophomores.

Boyle is just not very good especially both lines. Give Danville they are really good.