Talk about creepy

NKYknowitall

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With paintball guns

I should have clarified...I don't want to murder them with Barrett .50 caliber. I just meant be hiding in the woods and pop up on them and scare them half to death. But I like the paintball guns too.

I also like the idea of digging a pit in the trail and covering it with branches and leaves.

You could copy and paste that article into "The Onion" and it would fit right in. Bizarro stuff....right down to "....clowns escaped in a car. Not known how many clowns were in there." Is this real life? The getaway "Clown Car"?

They must have been wearing jerseys.

You could copy and paste that article into "The Onion" and it would fit right in. Bizarro stuff....right down to "....clowns escaped in a car. Not known how many clowns were in there." Is this real life? The getaway "Clown Car"?

I agree but it's happening in real life so idk of the onion would have that. Then again, I've never checked The Onion

I should have clarified...I don't want to murder them with Barrett .50 caliber. I just meant be hiding in the woods and pop up on them and scare them half to death. But I like the paintball guns too.

I also like the idea of digging a pit in the trail and covering it with branches and leaves.

Or you could just taze them.