Talk about creepy

NKYknowitall

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clown question: My dad, who is 60 and grew up in the 60s/70s, thinks clowns are fun. He also hasn't watched any popular movie in like 25 years. I'm 35 and think they are creepy, mostly because of the Stephen King movie IT. So is there an age gap that is the line of demarcation for people who like clowns and people who don't?

I like them, I grew up in the 60's. I did love the Stephen King movie.

Clown question: My dad, who is 60 and grew up in the 60s/70s, thinks clowns are fun. He also hasn't watched any popular movie in like 25 years. I'm 35 and think they are creepy, mostly because of the Stephen King movie IT. So is there an age gap that is the line of demarcation for people who like clowns and people who don't?

Wasn't there also a clown doll in a boys bedroom in the 80s movie Poltergeist that attacks the young boy? If so, that could not have helped.

So if someone gets seriously hurt while driving or walking because they see a clown can they be sued for creating a public terror?

Not as long as they are on public grounds. They aren't trespassing or anything if they are on public land like sidewalks, etc. And it's not illegal to dress up like a clown except for in a few towns, like Middlesboro and Mt. Sterling.

There have been multiple reportings in the NKY and Cincinnati area the past couple days. Apparently there were a couple in Simon Kenton's lower parking lot earlier today. I give it another week before we hear of a shooting related to this.