NKY Freshmen Scores

IM4RYLE

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: You have 1st hand knowledge there raiderbird or you just rolling your eyes because it's your good buddy BZ.. I question it because on a number of ocassions Newport has played more then just freshmen on their freshmen team in years past. :cool:

:rolleyes: You have 1st hand knowledge there raiderbird or you just rolling your eyes because it's your good buddy BZ.. I question it because on a number of ocassions Newport has played more then just freshmen on their freshmen team in years past. :cool:

I'm just messing with ya.....:p

Newport played zero sophomores in the freshman game. Coach Schlarman and the new Frosh (A. Piccirillo) head coach does not allow it. Anyone can call him (PIC) to inspect his roster if they wish to support their opinion and put a name behind the claim!!!!!!!!!!!

Newport played zero sophomores in the freshman game. Coach Schlarman and the new Frosh (A. Piccirillo) head coach does not allow it. Anyone can call him (PIC) to inspect his roster if they wish to support their opinion and put a name behind the claim!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: Relax there Killer. If you guys say they don't do it any longer then I'm fine with it, but it is a practice that they used in the past. Not interested in questioning someones roster but if I did I would certainly put my name behind it..OK!!!!!! :rolleyes: :laugh: