Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Poll....

Featured Replies

Looks as if we took over the top spot and didn't do anything...

 

CLASS 4A

 

Rank-School FPV Rcd TP

 

1. Lou. Trinity (6) 0-0 121

 

2. Lou. Male (4) 1-0 115

 

3. Lou. St. Xavier (3) 1-0 114

 

4. Lex. Henry Clay - 1-0 75

 

5. Lou. PRP - 1-0 68

 

6. Scott Co. - 0-0 61

 

7. Warren Central - 1-0 38

 

8. North Hardin - 1-0 20

 

9. Shelby Co. - 0-0 19

 

10. Christian Co. - 0-0 13

 

Others receiving votes: 11, Lex. Paul Dunbar 11. 11, John Hardin 11. 13, Lex. Lafayette 9. 13, Boone Co. 9. 15, Lou. Manual 8. 16, Owensboro 7. 17, Lou. Ballard 5. 18, Meade Co. 2. 18, Cov. Holmes 2. 18, Lex. Bryan Station 2.

Isn't this the first AP Poll of the year? Jody Demling's Poll that was used for the Courier-Journal Preview was the Coaches' Poll. :cool:

I'm a Manual guy and I want them to be successful, but how are they recieving votes?????

I'm a Manual guy and I want them to be successful, but how are they recieving votes?????

 

Lack of options.

Lack of options.

 

 

Not true at all, just lack of care in terms of doing research on the part of the voters. Madison Central is the real deal.

Let's wait and define "real deal" after Friday's game with Dunbar.

Let's wait and define "real deal" after Friday's game with Dunbar.

Did Madison Central get any votes? Are they a 4A team? I think I saw them in a scrimmage at Male last year, was that Madison Central?

Did Madison Central get any votes? Are they a 4A team? I think I saw them in a scrimmage at Male last year, was that Madison Central?

 

Madison Central is a 4A team and yes they scrimmaged Male in 04 and 05.

where do you guys find these polls.

How did Boone Co. get any votes after getting stomped by CCH?

How did Boone Co. get any votes after getting stomped by CCH?

 

 

I guess the people thought Boone is better than most of the teams out there still. Only 1 game played so far, lets see how they do this week. Says a lot about CCH:banana:

That's better than a lot of the AP Polls usually are.

I question Bryan Station and Boone Co getting votes.:confused:

I question Bryan Station and Boone Co getting votes.:confused:

 

Yeah I couldn't agree with you more about Bryan Station. They had a good win for the program but Madison Southern will be lucky to win 3 games this year. I don't look too much into these polls and especially in week 1.

I see a Top 5 team that is young, very talented, and very overrated at this time.

 

I would like to see them as a Top 5 team at the end of the season, but they aren't there right now, in my opinion.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.