July 29, 201610 yr We should start on one side, China on the other , Japan on the coast and meet in the middle uniting the Korean peninsula. A peaceful stable Korea is better for the world. Getting rid of those lunatics who have been terrorizing and starving his own people in the north for as long as I have been alive it seems, is better for all Koreans. Everyone in that region wants peace but ruling dictator in the north.They keep trying to extort aid through the threat of force. Some times you have to punch the bully in the face to get it to stop.
July 29, 201610 yr They aren't gonna do anything. All talk. As I always say when one of these "blip on the radar" countries start talking all tough....Don't Poke the Bear.
July 29, 201610 yr I find North Korea and all of these secluded communist dictatorships fascinating. Sad, but fascinating. North Korea knows they are one silly move away from becoming "The Country Formerly Known as North Korea."
July 29, 201610 yr They aren't gonna do anything. All talk. As I always say when one of these "blip on the radar" countries start talking all tough....Don't Poke the Bear. This
August 4, 201610 yr So tired of this guy. I wouldn't risk an invasion or anything like that but if Jason Bourne is available.....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.