July 11, 201610 yr My issue with his comments were when he said it exposed the racial divide in the American justice system that “stains the heart of black children.” And “Too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement — guilty of walking while black or driving while black, judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness.” Nothing said about fighting the police, disrespecting the police, not complying with police orders. As far as another black president goes, some day we will, but I sure hope it isn't one like Obama. I've said all along he has zero leadership qualities, I stand by that statement today. Okay. Peace.
July 11, 201610 yr Mike Brown is at the level of a civil rights icon? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Just my point, if a Leo is involved it's a national tragedy. They are involved in about 112 shooting a year. There are almost 4500 killing each year of black on black murders, but it's no big deal. Where are the marches and the public outcry for that? Is black on black murder justifiable? Of course not. So why are the Leo's vilified? Don't get me wrong if they screw up or are idiots or racist they deserve to pay the price for their actions. But I fail to see the disconnect of the anger over 112 deaths compared to 4500 deaths. Young black men should be more scared of other young black men more than the police. Why the difference?
July 11, 201610 yr Just my point, if a Leo is involved it's a national tragedy. They are involved in about 112 shooting a year. There are almost 4500 killing each year of black on black murders, but it's no big deal. Where are the marches and the public outcry for that? Is black on black murder justifiable? Of course not. So why are the Leo's vilified? Don't get me wrong if they screw up or are idiots or racist they deserve to pay the price for their actions. But I fail to see the disconnect of the anger over 112 deaths compared to 4500 deaths. Young black men should be more scared of other young black men more than the police. Why the difference? What makes you think young black men aren't scared of other young black men? You do understand that young blacks killing each other over territory that doesn't belong to them is the one topic I keep waiting for Info Wars to cover. Why doesn't Info Wars cover the decades long strategy of the annihilation of the black community? Now that is a conspiracy I'd love to see covered by Info Wars. There's a war for your mind!!!!! Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that every black person killed by the police wasn't at the hands of a racist cop? LEO's are vilified at times for the same reason Muslims are vilified when a Muslim does something stupid. Just the way it is.
July 11, 201610 yr What makes you think young black men aren't scared of other young black men? You do understand that young blacks killing each other over territory that doesn't belong to them is the one topic I keep waiting for Info Wars to cover. Why doesn't Info Wars cover the decades long strategy of the annihilation of the black community? Now that is a conspiracy I'd love to see covered by Info Wars. There's a war for your mind!!!!! Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that every black person killed by the police wasn't at the hands of a racist cop? LEO's are vilified at times for the same reason Muslims are vilified when a Muslim does something stupid. Just the way it is. I believe more than we know were racially motivated or provoked. Never said they weren't. I also stated if they were they need to be punished. Any loss of life is unjustified if yours isn't threatened. Again the numbers are staggering compared to the lopsided proportional outrage. Where is the presidant and congress on a daily basis when chicago happens or these murders get carried out everyday. You do realize that all of the mass murders in the usa in one year won't come close to touching the 4500. Im not trying to politicize the problem. I want real actions, real solutions to the real problems. Right now the appearance is that black kids murding black kids is ok as long as another race is not involved. Human lives do matter. I just get a little frustrated when the anger is aimed at some people and not others for the same or worst offenses.
July 11, 201610 yr What makes you think young black men aren't scared of other young black men? You do understand that young blacks killing each other over territory that doesn't belong to them is the one topic I keep waiting for Info Wars to cover. Why doesn't Info Wars cover the decades long strategy of the annihilation of the black community? Now that is a conspiracy I'd love to see covered by Info Wars. There's a war for your mind!!!!! Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that every black person killed by the police wasn't at the hands of a racist cop? LEO's are vilified at times for the same reason Muslims are vilified when a Muslim does something stupid. Just the way it is. I believe more than we know were racially motivated or provoked. Never said they weren't. I also stated if they were they need to be punished. Any loss of life is unjustified if yours isn't threatened. Again the numbers are staggering compared to the lopsided proportional outrage. Where is the presidant and congress on a daily basis when chicago happens or these murders get carried out everyday. You do realize that all of the mass murders in the usa in one year won't come close to touching the 4500. Im not trying to politicize the problem. I want real actions, real solutions to the real problems. Right now the appearance is that black kids murding black kids is ok as long as another race is not involved. Human lives do matter. I just get a little frustrated when the anger is aimed at some people and not others for the same or worst offenses.
July 11, 201610 yr But he should be doing a better job of unifying......blacks say he doesn't say enough and whites say he needs to shut up. :lol2: :lol2: No, to unify you have the conversations on your common ground not concentrate the conversations on your differences. That conversation has to happen after you get everybody on the same page. If you go straight for the throat people's nature is to fight back before they listen. We are humans, we are all americans, we are all fathers, mothers, sons to someone. We all need to learn to treat each other better and act better in society. Stop the labels, my color your color only furthers the divide. Have to be human first. I only care about your color if you make it an issue. We have to do better. I'm not white your not black. I shouldn't and you shouldn't be judged by the skin I didn't choose.
July 11, 201610 yr You should be tired of him only saying what fits his agenda. No, but thanks for the recommendation.
July 11, 201610 yr He should speak out quickly and base his speech on facts and keep it real basic. He claims a side to quickly and it's put innocent people in danger. Let things play out a little before choosing sides. I'm honestly tired of everyone that kills people having some mental issue, folks please give that up, our world is full of evil people. Just because you are tired of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
July 11, 201610 yr Just because you are tired of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Mental issue or not, this man told the police why he killed the people he killed and why he wanted to kill more. The motive was clear. Why couldn't our President admit it?
July 11, 201610 yr Mental issue or not, this man told the police why he killed the people he killed and why he wanted to kill more. The motive was clear. Why couldn't our President admit it? Does not fit the victim agenda against the evil people. That's why.
July 11, 201610 yr Mental issue or not, this man told the police why he killed the people he killed and why he wanted to kill more. The motive was clear. Why couldn't our President admit it? It doesn't matter what he says or when he says it. He can't win.
July 11, 201610 yr It doesn't matter what he says or when he says it. He can't win. To some, he's right no matter what he says. He can't lose.
July 11, 201610 yr To some, he's right no matter what he says. He can't lose. Well, they don't speak up. All I hear on here and Facebook are the ones unhappy with what he says every time he says or doesn't say something.
July 11, 201610 yr He would be leading those peaceful protests...... Not in Ferguson, Baltimore, etc.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.