2018 SG CJ Fredrick (Covington Catholic)

Explain please, cause by reading this thread he is blowing up. I haven't read any other kid in the state with this much hype on this site.

Well, just because he's getting run on this site vs others who are not doesn't really tell us anything, does it?

Secondly, he's a JR. He'll play really well. Will he be the best player every night? Who knows. Fortunately, CCH has a lot of talent so they will not have to run offense through him to win. I'm already ready for posts killing him when he has a 8-point night. It's part of the process and why fans don't get to offer scholarships.

Let's just agree to this: D1 coaches who watched him this summer and have been to CCH open gyms think he can play. Good enough for me.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, just because he's getting run on this site vs others who are not doesn't really tell us anything, does it?

Secondly, he's a JR. He'll play really well. Will he be the best player every night? Who knows. Fortunately, CCH has a lot of talent so they will not have to run offense through him to win. I'm already ready for posts killing him when he has a 8-point night. It's part of the process and why fans don't get to offer scholarships.

Let's just agree to this: D1 coaches who watched him this summer and have been to CCH open gyms think he can play. Good enough for me.

Thanks for info. I wish him good luck sounds like a lot of coaches like him so that's good enough for me to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...