2018 SG CJ Fredrick (Covington Catholic)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have stats for all of their games?

CJ Fredrick 12.3 ppg 3.4 rpg 47% from 2, 50% from 3, 75% from the line in 25 minutes

Adam Kunkel 7.8 ppg 2.4 rpg 39% from 2, 27% from 3, and 43% from the line in 21 minutes

Jake Walter 5.0 ppg 5.4 rpg 48% from 2 and 79% from the line

CJ Fredrick 12.3 ppg 3.4 rpg 47% from 2, 50% from 3, 75% from the line in 25 minutes

Adam Kunkel 7.8 ppg 2.4 rpg 39% from 2, 27% from 3, and 43% from the line in 21 minutes

Jake Walter 5.0 ppg 5.4 rpg 48% from 2 and 79% from the line

Just an FYI. That stats that they post are not very accurate. Some of the stats could be better or worse.

Just an FYI. That stats that they post are not very accurate. Some of the stats could be better or worse.

The big schools seem to really be looking for shooters. 50% from 3 against strong competition is certainly helping CJ get schools interested. You think someone is fudging numbers on purpose?

Didn't say at all that someone is fudging numbers. As far as CJ is concerned, I hope he is very successful at whatever school that he chooses. I just know from a reliable source that a lot of the stats that they post for players are inaccurate. Take it however you wish.

Didn't say at all that someone is fudging numbers. As far as CJ is concerned, I hope he is very successful at whatever school that he chooses. I just know from a reliable source that a lot of the stats that they post for players are inaccurate. Take it however you wish.

So why ask me for the stats if you heard they are inaccurate, makes me wonder!

So why ask me for the stats if you heard they are inaccurate, makes me wonder!

Wonder all you want Old Guy. I'm just telling you that a lot of the stats that they post are incorrect. These stats don't even come from the specific teams that any of the kids play on. You are reading way to much into this....Lol!!! I hope every kid shots 100% and they never miss a shot... Are you happy now!!!!

Wonder all you want Old Guy. I'm just telling you that a lot of the stats that they post are incorrect. These stats don't even come from the specific teams that any of the kids play on. You are reading way to much into this....Lol!!! I hope every kid shots 100% and they never miss a shot... Are you happy now!!!!

Yes Ricky, I knew that, as they have a large group of people who keep them, as most teams don't have stats staff. I attended the sessions this season in Ga. so I knew it but honestly, I have more faith in them, then I do in some of the parents, who seem to never keep track of TO's or missed shots. Don't want to make my kid look bad now do I.

Take it for what you want but why ask if you think in advance, they aren't any good, just doesn't make sense!

The stats for the event were done by folks working for Adidas at the scorers table each game. Are they perfect, not always but they are pretty damn close...

Yes Ricky, I knew that, as they have a large group of people who keep them, as most teams don't have stats staff. I attended the sessions this season in Ga. so I knew it but honestly, I have more faith in them, then I do in some of the parents, who seem to never keep track of TO's or missed shots. Don't want to make my kid look bad now do I.

Take it for what you want but why ask if you think in advance, they aren't any good, just doesn't make sense!

I tap out!!!! You win

They are not perfect because they have in many cases HS kids it seems keeping them, but directionally they show trends pretty good. I know it seems like the folks in NKY either align with one or the other, but I love them both. The fact is they both are very hot and probably the two hottest recruits from NKY in a single year. Plus Big Jake is a nice D1 prospect to make 3 from NKY that are getting lots of offers.

I see CJ and Adam as different position players so it is hard to compare and depending what you are looking for you will like one more than the other. I see Adam developing more and more into a PG or solid CG evident from his 2-1 assist to TO ratio. He is a better FT shooter than what he shot in Adidas play. CJ is a lights out 3 point shooter and bigger than Adam so I see him more as a traditional SG. He doesn't need to be a PG with his size where Adam needs to be more of a lead guard. CJ didn't have a great assist to turnover ratio (.74) which to me is one of the best stats a PG is measured by. But his shooting and ability to take good shots is really good. They both are very solid.