Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Casey County

Featured Replies

  • Replies 66
  • Views 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has Stallworth officially left Casey County to go to Taylor County?

  • Author

He has officially left Casey County.

He has officially left Casey County.

 

For Taylor?

 

Was he not happy at Casey?

For Taylor?

 

Was he not happy at Casey?

 

I was told that Taylor County allows him to be closer to his kid or something like that. Also, not to disrespect Casey County but I think that most people consider Taylor County an upgrade. Maze is a helluva coach and I think he has a chance to make a huge name for himself at Taylor County.

  • Author
Is Taylor Countys coach gone?

 

Yes, he's the new head coach at 22 FT Academy

Yes, he's the new head coach at 22 FT Academy

 

Interesting I missed that thanks.

Maze just wanted out of Casey co period. He applied or showed his interest at many jobs this year.

  • Author

I'm sure Maze will do a great job at Taylor County. And I bet they will have plenty of talent.

Taylor is building a brand new high school and the new gym is going to be the nicest or close to the nicest in the 5th region. I believe the facilities will attract some local talent from the C-ville district. I still think they made a huge mistake in not locking up Bryan Milburn as head coach. He would have stayed there for 20 years and built a solid program that won for years to come. I'm afraid Maze will be a short stay and they'll be looking for a coach again in 2 years.

Perhaps Milburn to Casey County?

Taylor is building a brand new high school and the new gym is going to be the nicest or close to the nicest in the 5th region. I believe the facilities will attract some local talent from the C-ville district. I still think they made a huge mistake in not locking up Bryan Milburn as head coach. He would have stayed there for 20 years and built a solid program that won for years to come. I'm afraid Maze will be a short stay and they'll be looking for a coach again in 2 years.

 

Milburn applied for Taylor County?

Has anyone had more hype than this guy? Did Casey County scare anyone during his tenure? And his AAU program made a habit of losing games on a running clock this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.