June 20, 201610 yr I scrolled past a headline on Twitter or Facebook saying LeBron James Jr had standing offers from at least Duke and UK. I don't click because ESPN must be stopped. A couple things come to mind. 1) I don't know how old the kid is but is there a comparison to draw here? Seems like a case where unprecedented could apply. Was LeBron offered, if that turns out to be the case, this young? 2) He could make a billion dollars if he chooses to seriously pursue basketball as a career, given his genetics, but that seems like a lot of pressure to put on child. 3) Which school wears more LeBrons next season?
June 20, 201610 yr Little MJ stunk...genetics don't always pass on at elite levels. He won't need to make Billions or even Millions...dad has already made them. I don't know about Duke but UK players wear a wide variety of Nike shoes including LeBron's. I doubt that would have anything to do with where his kid goes to college.
June 20, 201610 yr I think any relationship LeBron has with universities is not personal; it's just business.
June 20, 201610 yr Author Little MJ stunk...genetics don't always pass on at elite levels. He won't need to make Billions or even Millions...dad has already made them. I don't know about Duke but UK players wear a wide variety of Nike shoes including LeBron's. I doubt that would have anything to do with where his kid goes to college. I meant to put a crying Jordan after that comment, but I don't think his kids were trying to fill those shoes. And they certainly didn't have offers at 11.
June 21, 201610 yr You're exactly right. Jordan's kids never had offers at 11 years old. I'm pretty sure little James is really good.
June 21, 201610 yr Is his name really Prince? I think his name is Lebron James, Jr. Just saw the headline to his highlight clip.
June 21, 201610 yr I've only seen highlight clips of him but he looks like he may have a promising future.
June 21, 201610 yr My buddies team played against Lebron's kids team in a tournament in Columbus this past winter. He told me Lebron's kid is probably the 3rd best player on his team.. Lol
June 21, 201610 yr I scrolled past a headline on Twitter or Facebook saying LeBron James Jr had standing offers from at least Duke and UK. I don't click because ESPN must be stopped. I like where your head's at.
June 21, 201610 yr I read somewhere in cats pause or something that both Lebron and Jeff Shepherd son played on same team. I saw the Shepherd kid play football last year, very good too but I don't think he will play in middle school.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.