Police arrest naked Louisville man.....

rockmom

Police arrest naked Louisville man chasing another man with swor - WDRB 41 Louisville News

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police have arrested a Louisville man after he allegedly assaulted another man with a sword.

According to the arrest report, it happened early Wednesday morning in the 3100 block of south Third Street near Central Avenue. That's where police say they found the victim running from the suspect, shouting "He's trying to kill me!"

Police say the suspect, 45-year-old James A. Lyvers, was running naked in the middle of the street and carrying a sword. Police say Lyvers dropped the sword when officers ordered him to, and was arrested without further incident.

The victim was treated for a laceration to his left arm.

Lyvers is charged with one count of felony assault.

Copyright 2016 WDRB Media. All rights reserv

Not to try and outdo the outrageousness that is the Fort Thomas Crime Spree 2016...but...top this, FT! :D

Wouldn't be the first naked lunatic I've seen downtown. One day a dude just stripped off all his clothes and sat down on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse and wouldn't move.

I only came in here to see if you needed bail money, but unless they allowed you to keep your phone I assume that this time it wasn't you.

Wouldn't be the first naked lunatic I've seen downtown. One day a dude just stripped off all his clothes and sat down on the sidewalk in front of the courthouse and wouldn't move.

I might could roll with this if your guy also had a sword on his side, and had already used it to wound someone. Two different levels of crazy.

Havent seen him in a while on here.

Last I talked to SpinDoc, he has decided to stay off the site for a while. He didn't seem interested in explaining so I didn't ask. That and he had fingers and dental tools jammed in my mouth so my conversation was limited.