Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs Conner Predictions

Featured Replies

That's just silly. If Dale wanted to beat Dixie by more he would have stuck to the run. Dale was more interested on improving his team (his passing offense) than just scoring points and accordingly abandoned the run and went with the pass. I realize I will never convince you of the fact that Mueller is not this malicious, evil person that takes some perverse enjoyment beating other teams by 60 points, but hopefully some other people will accept what I post about the situation and Dale. Dale is focused on doing one thing: improving his team and he uses every opportunity to do so. Much like Tom kept his starters in against against our JV because he believed it would improve his team and kudos to him for doing so. And I'm sure you'll reply that I am a typical Highlands fan. And I'll appreciate the comment actually. I could be called a lot worse things.

 

:rolleyes: Dale? Tom? It all sounds pretty cozy amongest you guys. Honestly I don't care if Highlands wins 100-0 or loses 100-0. The school which all of you know that I support isn't ever going to play HHS anyway so its really just not a big deal to me at all. The fun of it is that with a few simple comments I can draw you guys out of the woodwork. Too easy to pass up. You are a typical HHS fan and those are the ones that I find to be ok. I support your school and its players as it is a NKY school. Its those few fans that think they are never wrong and act like they are members of the team that drive a lot of us nuts. :ylsuper: ;)

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets get it back to the game and not each other.:irked:

 

:thumb: Ok..Sorry..I'm done..:cool:

I am trying to think as unbias as possible, but I just don't see it possible that this game is a very good one.

 

Highlands 48

Conner 7

Highlands will name the score in this one.

What's the reason behind Conner being such a solid team for a few years, then struggling last year and (apparently) this year? Did they just have a great group of athletes in the program for those years, and now that they're gone the program is down, or is it something else?

HIghlands 56

Conner 7

 

I would also like to echo YouthCoach's sentiments - it's sometimes not an easy thing to do something other than whine about the playing field. Unless someone's doing something ILLEGAL, shut up and play.

Highlands already seems to be in mid-season form so I will take the Bluebirds to win these in a dominant fashion.....

 

HHS 58

Conner 7

Highlands is a very good football team. Unfortunately for Conner, they have no chance to compete 1st team vs. 1st team for 4 quarters in this game.

Highlands-63 Conner-0

Yikes! I think the Birds will work on the passing game this week, and be a little more quick to substitute to be in good shape for the next couple of games. 35-0 at half. JV holds it to 42-14 Birds. Just a guess.

Yikes! I think the Birds will work on the passing game this week, and be a little more quick to substitute to be in good shape for the next couple of games. 35-0 at half. JV holds it to 42-14 Birds. Just a guess.

 

MC, I agree with most of your post. I think Dale will take control of the game primarily running the ball outside to utilize Kramer's speed and quickness and then quickly go to the passing game. Based on what I've seen of Conner, its a very big, physical team on the lines. Good running back. But I doubt they will be able to run the ball on our D. Their o line is probably not quick enough to give their qb much time to pass the ball.

 

Will be interesting to see what Stellman does when Dale puts in the JV. Personally if I was Stellman, I'd keep my starters in to help with conditioning and execution. If he does, they may score a td. If not, its definitely a shut out. Our JV defense is pretty good also.

 

Good luck to both teams. I was very happy for the Conner kids a couple of years ago when they were doing so well. Hope they can return to that form (starting next week of course:banana: ).

 

And YouthCoach, thanks for the post. It was a very classy thing for you to do. All programs have their "difficult" fans. From my observation, our difficult fans aren't the ones close to the program.

I am going to change my prediction....Highlands will be playing with a lot of emotion and will win this game for Quinn.

 

HHS 77

Conner 0

 

HHS 1st team is out by half.

Is the game on radio or internet?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.