Redstate.com calls out Trump as racist

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense rests.

It should rest. The term has been thrown around so loosely that if I look at you wrong I am a racist bigot. Its watered down and nobody even cares that they are being called that. Who has been hurling it around for the past year or so like no end? Not me. Im no racist and anyone who knows me for sure knows that. What I am is tired of people getting offended and crying like little babies over something thats said that they dont agree with and cry racism, bigotry.

The difference here is that ain't Mother Jones calling out Trump.

These conservative outlets are dropping like flies. You guys will be left with just the fantasies of infowars by the end of this election.

They have labelled Bernie a sexist for not conceding.

I saw this exchange on tv, funny thing prior to this they were dogging Trump for similar things, then the left press core turned on Bernie for being a sexist for not quitting.

Unreal!!!

Trump's been in the public eye for over 30 years.

He was once friends with the Clinton's.

Where were the claims of racism then?

The term racist has been so over used (and under used based on ideology) by the left that as far as I'm concerned it's now become meaningless.

Red state isn't the left.

Fellas, you're deflecting from the crux here. Republicans just snuggled up to Big Don, and now they are having to disavow what he says. At what point do they say that's it: no more Donald we support Johnson or Clinton?

Trump's been in the public eye for over 30 years. He was once friends with the Clinton's. Where were the claims of racism then? The term racist has been so over used (and under used based on ideology) by the left that as far as I'm concerned it's now become meaningless.

It is amazing how liberals are able to look past alleged female assault and adultery in Clinton camp, then want to cry racism on Trump.

Red state isn't the left.

Fellas, you're deflecting from the crux here. Republicans just snuggled up to Big Don, and now they are having to disavow what he says. At what point do they say that's it: no more Donald we support Johnson or Clinton?

At about the same point that Dems say that we no longer support a corrupt liar who at best has incredibly poor judgement or at worst broke laws regarding document security.

Neither side has any moral high ground regarding the people the parties have chosen. And warts and all I am still very content to vote Donald rather the the Hildabeast.