Redstate.com calls out Trump as racist

Whatever.:rolleyes:

Hey...it's a lot easier to relate to others when you know what you're dealing with. I'm black. I'm not going to waste my time with people who are racist or bigoted. White people, black people, red people, purple people. There are racists and bigots everywhere, skin color don't matter. I just like to stay away from them all. They're really downers. I like to be happy. My life is good. I make sure I surround myself with good people and cut out the toxic people. Not enough time on earth to be wasting precious munites with hateful people.

That said I'm still trying to convince myself this website is a happy place and not toxic.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about defending a rapist by questioning the honesty of the victim or by tearing down the women that Bill had relations with?

The Hillabeast is pro-woman now because it's politically expedient for her to be.

Bill is a rapist?

Trump's been in the public eye for over 30 years.

He was once friends with the Clinton's.

Where were the claims of racism then?

The term racist has been so over used (and under used based on ideology) by the left that as far as I'm concerned it's now become meaningless.

Who has to make the claims of Trump being racist? The black community has called Trump racist since the 90s. Does that count?

Accused more than once...just a despicable human being IMO...

Maybe so. Seems that he's been accused but not proven? So, as is the norm these days, we just make an assumption and spread the word like an evangelist spreading the gospel?

Maybe so. Seems that he's been accused but not proven? So, as is the norm these days, we just make an assumption and spread the word like an evangelist spreading the gospel?

In a court of law you are correct. This is not court though. Too many people have accused him of despicable acts for me to believe they are all lying...

Bill is a rapist?

He was accused, I was referring Brunhilla's actions a a defense attorney.

But since you brought it up champion of women the Pantsuit Princess now says that women that accuse men of sexual assault deserve to be believed, certainly a flip from her opinion of Bill's intern.