Redstate.com calls out Trump as racist

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference here is that ain't Mother Jones calling out Trump.

These conservative outlets are dropping like flies. You guys will be left with just the fantasies of infowars by the end of this election.

Wanna bet Hellcats? These are the establishment Republicans who tried everything under the sun to stop Donald. There is a reason Trump

is the nominee. Votes. The people not some bunch of crooks put him there. Let me remind you Hellcats that you and your posse gave The Donald no chance to be the nominee. Why should we or anyone for that matter put any stock in what you guys have said. So far you are batting 0%.

It should rest. The term has been thrown around so loosely that if I look at you wrong I am a racist bigot. Its watered down and nobody even cares that they are being called that. Who has been hurling it around for the past year or so like no end? Not me. Im no racist and anyone who knows me for sure knows that. What I am is tired of people getting offended and crying like little babies over something thats said that they dont agree with and cry racism, bigotry.

At this point if one is defending Trump, there is really no choice but for you to admit to one's own racism and bigotry.

At this point if one is defending Trump, there is really no choice but for you to admit to one's own racism and bigotry.

I am not defending anyone. Trump is by far the lesser of the two evils. I just call it as I see it. Racist and bigot has been used so much nobody even takes it serious. Now Hypocrisy is a good word for this thread.

The most condescending poster on BGP has added another layer in this thread . And I'd guess the guy doesnt even realize it . Sometimes I'll admit I have those " here's your sign moments " maybe this poster needs that kind of help. Well here it is .

To get back on topic . Everyone's a racist .

Wanna bet Hellcats? These are the establishment Republicans who tried everything under the sun to stop Donald. There is a reason Trump

is the nominee. Votes. The people not some bunch of crooks put him there. Let me remind you Hellcats that you and your posse gave The Donald no chance to be the nominee. Why should we or anyone for that matter put any stock in what you guys have said. So far you are batting 0%.

You are correct. These are the more establishment Republicans, but as a huge Trumpeteer doesn't it worry you that these people won't support your candidate with his current tone?

You can say Dems will crossover, but numbers don't really support that, and really it doesn't matter if you are down to about 60% of your base at best.

How so? Because a woman chose t stay married? Please.

How about defending a rapist by questioning the honesty of the victim or by tearing down the women that Bill had relations with?

The Hillabeast is pro-woman now because it's politically expedient for her to be.