Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Other than death, what is a common human experience you've yet to experience?

Featured Replies

My guess is that close to half of the NKY population has had that experience.

 

Correct.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been arrested.

 

Didn't go to prom.

 

Tried on a few occasions to have a sexual experience with a woman, but I just couldn't "get into it". I mean for me it just wasn't what it was cracked up to be. :idunno:

Im close to this, Never knew my bio dads father, and my Moms dad died when I was 2.

 

My Mom's dad died when she was 7, and my Dad's dad died either shortly before or shortly after I was born.

A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

 

Same, Both my grandpa's and a grandma died before I was born. My dad and his mother did not get along so I never met her. She died when I was 7 so I never met her either.

 

The closest I came was when I got married, I loved my wife's grandmother. She was the coolest. She lived until 99 by herself in a second floor apartment. Walked everyday to Mcdonald's to get a coffee and gossip until the day she died.

My guess is that close to half of the NKY population has had that experience.

 

You mind twister you! :lol2:

  • Author
A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

 

I technically met both of mine, but have only a memory or two of my maternal grandfather. My Dad's Dad died when I was 2 & my Mom's Dad died when I was in Kindergarten.

Never been fishing or hunting.

 

Never peed on one leg.

It's Schnapps.

 

It's awful. :lol2:

 

Nah, not if you chase it with Jagermeister!

Never been fishing or hunting.

 

Never peed on one leg.

 

But you peed on the other one?

But you peed on the other one?

 

Well, I am getting older.

Well, I am getting older.

 

Short arms makes it a little tricky

Until very recently:

-Never drove a stick shift

-Never put under general anesthesia

A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

 

Same.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.