Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Other than death, what is a common human experience you've yet to experience?

Featured Replies

No Drugs

No Smoking

Never High.

Never Arrested...oops scratch that :bag:

Tried Skoal in High School, but that didn't last long.

 

Been inebriated on several occasions, but not for many many years.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of us are just born that cool' date=' Clizzy. You should know.[/quote']

 

You know I know.

A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

No Drugs No Smoking Never High. Never Arrested...oops scratch that :bag: Tried Skoal in High School' date=' but that didn't last long. Been inebriated on several occasions, but not for many many years.[/quote']

 

I've never tried a tobacco product. Nasty.

 

Arrested? Not really. High school prank allowed me to see the inside of Guru's future employer but no charges. Silly stuff.

A common human experience that I've never experienced. Meeting my grandpas...

 

Wow.

Didn't realize that was a common human occurrence in your neck of the woods. Interesting. Must be a NKY thing.

 

My guess is that close to half of the NKY population has had that experience.

Never had extramarital relations. Married 37 years.

A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

 

Im close to this, Never knew my bio dads father, and my Moms dad died when I was 2.

I've never been arrested.

 

I've never been in a physical fight.

I've never tried a tobacco product. Nasty.

 

Arrested? Not really. High school prank allowed me to see the inside of Guru's future employer but no charges. Silly stuff.

I luckily never got behind bars either, but I was arrested. Got the deputy and jail staff laughing and they allowed me to sit with them while I was waiting for someone to come pick me up.
A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

Never met my either of my Grandmothers, but my Step Grandmother (she raised my mom) was the greatest lady I ever knew.

Never had extramarital relations. Married 37 years.

 

Prude.

A common human experience that I've never experienced.

 

Meeting my grandpas...

 

Same here...didn't know any of my grandparents...

 

All of my grandparents were born in the 1880's and I was born in 1964.

 

Three were gone before I was born, and my grandfather on Mom's side, the oldest of all of them, born 1880, passed when I was 1 in 1965 at the age of 85.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.