Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2016 NKY JV Tournament

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just noticed on your site that the school that has won the JV, for the last two years, has also won the freshmen. Quite a trend. What schools out there can win both this year. Cov Cath has to be the favorite on the freshmen level.

Just noticed on your site that the school that has won the JV, for the last two years, has also won the freshmen. Quite a trend. What schools out there can win both this year. Cov Cath has to be the favorite on the freshmen level.

 

What are you basing this on? I am a Cov Cath guy with a boy on the team, but I am pretty sure I would not consider them the favorite.

Cov Cath. I think the conversation begins and ends right there.

CCH certainly has a chance to pull off the daily double again, but it's a crap shoot. CCH JV lost to NCC yesterday - 2nd time this year out of three losses. Weather permitting, they play Conner today, who handed CCH it's other JV loss. CCH has beaten both as well. Who knows. Who gets hot? Who gets healthy? Who gets called down from a higher level?

I haven't seen all of the JV teams this year (and I'm sure someone will question my knowledge if I fail to mention a specific player by name) but I'd say CCH, Campbell County(especially if Brooks stays down on JV), and Conner are 3 legit contenders. Ryle may be. Haven't seen them. Highlands can be a threat.

 

Looks like a fun tourney.

New Cath has beaten Cov Cath twice and has a lot of talent on team!!! Anybody who wouldn't consider them contenders are haters of the new Cath !! Go Breds!! Some guys will never mention ncc mainly the previous poster!!

New Cath has beaten Cov Cath twice and has a lot of talent on team!!! Anybody who wouldn't consider them contenders are haters of the new Cath !! Go Breds!! Some guys will never mention ncc mainly the previous poster!!

 

Look who came out of the woodwork. I have not seen NCC JV this year. Please send my apologies to all NCC fans who, like you , got their feelings hurt or who feel like the big boys are picking on them.

 

I've always been a fan of the NCC community (with very few exceptions) but if you want to keep this charade going have at it, holmes.

So, do we know where these games will be played?

 

I believe those times and locations are being worked on currently.

I believe those times and locations are being worked on currently.

 

Would be neat if they could play them at one location over like a week's time, but pretty sure that baseball fields are at a premium in NKY.

Would be neat if they could play them at one location over like a week's time, but pretty sure that baseball fields are at a premium in NKY.

 

Yeah it is tough to get fields available (and with lights) to do that. Would be very neat though.

Barring rain, Conner and CCH play again today. Be nice to see Mayer v Manny.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.