Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Food you previously hated, but love now

Featured Replies

Can't say I hated the following b/c I just never would try them. Full credit to my bride.

 

Brussel sprouts

Hummus

Mushrooms

Spinach

Kale

Asparagus

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cottage Cheese. Thought of it used to make me gag. Now I like it (wouldnt say love tho).

 

Zero chance I ever try cottage cheese.

Zero chance I ever try cottage cheese.

 

Cottage Cheese is delicious.

 

As to the thread, probably Asparagus. I went from no way to maybe my favorite veggie.

  • Author
Cottage Cheese is delicious.

 

Agreed.

 

I can eat it plain, but like it better with some Ritz crackers. Or maybe some peaches.

Agreed.

 

I can eat it plain, but like it better with some Ritz crackers. Or maybe some peaches.

 

With Tomatoes and a shake of salt and pepper.

  • Author
With Tomatoes and a shake of salt and pepper.

 

Never tried the tomatoes or salt, but yes on the pepper.

I hate the same things I did 55 years ago. Asparagus, stewed tomatoes, brussels sprouts. That's about it.

Sweet potatoes are the only thing I can think of. Other than that my tastes haven't changed.

Cottage Cheese is delicious.

 

 

When I get the Frisches salad bar, I always pile the cottage cheese on top. I use it as my dressing. Love that stuff.

Cottage Cheese. Thought of it used to make me gag. Now I like it (wouldnt say love tho).

 

Try it with pineapple tidbits mixed in, it makes a world of difference.

I hate the same things I did 55 years ago. Asparagus, stewed tomatoes, brussels sprouts. That's about it.

 

Had Brussels sprouts the other night, probably will have asparagus this week. I guess two like-minded liberals don't see eye to eye on every single thing. :)

Asparagus, broccoli, Brussel sprouts, spinach, mushrooms.

Chocolate, hated it as a kid.

 

...What the what?

 

It's crazy how our taste buds can be so different. I've been a certified chocoholic since I was a baby.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.