Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Food you previously hated, but love now

Featured Replies

Had Brussels sprouts the other night, probably will have asparagus this week. I guess two like-minded liberals don't see eye to eye on every single thing. :)

 

Ick, and ick.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brussel Sprouts, Mushrooms.

 

Reading through this was hard. Still gag at many of the things mentioned.

Try it with pineapple tidbits mixed in, it makes a world of difference.

 

The only way I can eat cottage cheese is with fruit. Pineapples, peaches, blackberries, strawberries all work. Just plain cottage cheese though...I'll pass. I've tried it with black pepper, and while it's better than plain, it's still not for me.

Chocolate, hated it as a kid.

 

How on God's green earth could a kid hate chocolate!!?? :lol2::lol2:

 

My son does not like catsup/ketchup.............I told my wife I wanted a DNA test! :lol2:

 

For me it was broccoli. Wouldn't touch the stuff when I was a kid, love it now.

Wine!

couldn't swallow it for years. Still not a fan of White, but will have me some red tonight.

Wine!

couldn't swallow it for years. Still not a fan of White, but will have me some red tonight.

 

You have to relax your throat.

You have to relax your throat.

 

Once again...........

You have to relax your throat.

 

Ain't touchin' this.............at all.

You have to relax your throat.

 

So that's why most women prefer wine to beer....

How on God's green earth could a kid hate chocolate!!?? :lol2::lol2:

 

My son does not like catsup/ketchup.............I told my wife I wanted a DNA test! :lol2:

 

For me it was broccoli. Wouldn't touch the stuff when I was a kid, love it now.

 

Love broccoli. Usually eat it a couple times a week.

Love broccoli. Usually eat it a couple times a week.

 

Can't eat it that much, gives me a lot of gas.

Those stinky, gooey cheeses that tasted like crap when we were kids and teenagers taste pretty darn good with the right cracker and wine now!

 

I still hate brussel sprouts...:lol2:

You have to relax your throat.

 

Depends on the size of the "decanter".:eek:

I hate the same things I did 55 years ago. Asparagus, stewed tomatoes, brussels sprouts. That's about it.

 

I guess the closest thing is cauliflower. Didn't detest it as a kid but didn't like it, either. Now I like it a lot - raw, steamed, grilled; pureed in soup. One of my favorite dishes is a spicy vegetable concoction you find at the buffet of several Indian restaurants; main ingredient is cauliflower.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.