Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 95 Oklahoma 51 (Final Four)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nova just played as close to a perfectly executed basketball game as any team can play. Nova, Jay Wright also put on an absolute clinic for any coach in America on a game plan and a team executing that plan.

Shooting 71 %, playing one of the best defensive games that I have ever seen from anyone. OK.'s stars were never in the game at all. Villinova imo has by far the most fundamentally sound basketball team in America. Shooting, FT Shooting, Passing, Spacing the floor on Offense, playing hard, with enthusiasm and effort. Defensively, they are "in their opponet's jock" on every tip.

There are a few great coaches but in jmo none are any better on teaching fundamentals, preparation and in game / bench coaching than Jay Wright. There are a few in that class but it sure doesn't take long to call the roll.

At tho pint with such a beat down, especially in Final four an after you had beat them to death earlier in year.

Your season is a disappointment, nothing good was done this yr and pathetic, I mean a 44 point beat down in final 4. You shamed your fans and university

Nice little 67-point turnaround from the early-season game.

The team and coaches should reimburse every OK fan who brings that ticket to them from the game

Nova just played as close to a perfectly executed basketball game as any team can play. Nova, Jay Wright also put on an absolute clinic for any coach in America on a game plan and a team executing that plan.

Shooting 71 %, playing one of the best defensive games that I have ever seen from anyone. OK.'s stars were never in the game at all. Villinova imo has by far the most fundamentally sound basketball team in America. Shooting, FT Shooting, Passing, Spacing the floor on Offense, playing hard, with enthusiasm and effort. Defensively, they are "in their opponet's jock" on every tip.

There are a few great coaches but in jmo none are any better on teaching fundamentals, preparation and in game / bench coaching than Jay Wright. There are a few in that class but it sure doesn't take long to call the roll.

 

As much as it pains me to say this, up to this pointvtonight, UNC moves the ball better, rebounds better and has 3 6'10" guys who consistently hit the 10 to 15 jumper and crush the boards. UNC, barring the CUSE getting ridiculous, is better than any champion since 2012

Thought it would be closer (double digits) but never doubted that Nova would win. OU is pretty much a one-trick pony.

Thought it would be closer (double digits) but never doubted that Nova would win. OU is pretty much a one-trick pony.

 

But I was just growing fond of that pony.

  • Author
As much as it pains me to say this, up to this pointvtonight, UNC moves the ball better, rebounds better and has 3 6'10" guys who consistently hit the 10 to 15 jumper and crush the boards. UNC, barring the CUSE getting ridiculous, is better than any champion since 2012
I don't disagree with anything you said. I do feel that Nova moves the ball around, finds the open man just as well along with Nova imo has far better shooting from the three. Both Nova and UNC have just blown people out in this thing. Both are focused, both have been executing very well. I just hope that J Wright's Wildcats can win one more, it will take another effort like tonight and I don't know if they can. Should be a great game, at least I hope it is.
  • Author
Thought it would be closer (double digits) but never doubted that Nova would win. OU is pretty much a one-trick pony.

 

Exactly.

As much as it pains me to say this, up to this pointvtonight, UNC moves the ball better, rebounds better and has 3 6'10" guys who consistently hit the 10 to 15 jumper and crush the boards. UNC, barring the CUSE getting ridiculous, is better than any champion since 2012

 

I don't see them any better than Duke last year. In fact it's practically the same UNC team that lost twice to the Devils a season ago.

I don't disagree with anything you said. I do feel that Nova moves the ball around, finds the open man just as well along with Nova imo has far better shooting from the three. Both Nova and UNC have just blown people out in this thing. Both are focused, both have been executing very well. I just hope that J Wright's Wildcats can win one more, it will take another effort like tonight and I don't know if they can. Should be a great game, at least I hope it is.

 

I hope Nova wins too. Can't stand UNC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.