Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Villanova 95 Oklahoma 51 (Final Four)

Featured Replies

I don't see them any better than Duke last year. In fact it's practically the same UNC team that lost twice to the Devils a season ago.

 

They are 15 pts better than their '15 group, and would beat last year's Duke. They are the old school where Jr class sticks around and they ALL improved.

I don't see them any better than Duke last year. In fact it's practically the same UNC team that lost twice to the Devils a season ago.

And once to Duke at Chapel Hill this year.

They are 15 pts better than their '15 group, and would beat last year's Duke. They are the old school where Jr class sticks around and they ALL improved.

 

I think they all improved but Duke, Wisconsin and UK all last year were better than this UNC squad IMO. I'm not sure they improved as much as the rest of College Basketball was down this year. Exhibit A: How many are going in the first round of the draft? If Skal is being considered, that tells you how down the talent level is compared to last year.

I think they all improved but Duke, Wisconsin and UK all last year were better than this UNC squad IMO. I'm not sure they improved as much as the rest of College Basketball was down this year. Exhibit A: How many are going in the first round of the draft? If Skal is being considered, that tells you how down the talent level is compared to last year.

 

3 first round.

UK, Duke and Wisconsin were all better than this UNC team IMO. UNC would have struggled to score on UK with the make up of their team. This UNC team is better than the UConn champ and about even with Louisville's.

  • Author
I hope Nova wins too. Can't stand UNC.

 

Agreed, and as I have said I will pull for UNC to win over three teams ... Indiana, Louisville and Duke, in that order.

Funny how Ok blames the tv timeouts for not winning

UK, Duke and Wisconsin were all better than this UNC team IMO. UNC would have struggled to score on UK with the make up of their team. This UNC team is better than the UConn champ and about even with Louisville's.

 

Actually UK shut UNC down last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.