Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 63 Gonzaga 60

Featured Replies

Remember when folks said Syracuse shouldn't be in the tournament?

They probably shouldn't have been.

 

Kudos to them for taking advantage of the opportunity.

Few should be fired for those last two possessions. Sabonis and Wiltjer don't even touch the ball? Moronic.

Man, I thought Gonzaga had it.

 

Exciting game, and even though I wanted the Zags to win, I'm glad the bad call by Sirmons at the end didn't cost Syracuse.

NCAA Basketball is a joke! If you bet on basketball, you area joke. If u need to bet, get ur's. :) ) ) ) )

Doug Sirmons blew an out of bounds call at the end that could have cost Syracuse the game. 3rd ACC team in the Sweet 16 to make it to the Elite 8 North Carolina well on their way to make half of the Elite 8 from the ACC. A good night for the league.

Few should be fired for those last two possessions. Sabonis and Wiltjer don't even touch the ball? Moronic.

 

Not sure what he drew up, but the play they ran out of the timeout with 19 seconds left was terrible.

Syracuse has taken advantage of being in the tournament. I still say their resume should have kept them out. VCU did the same thing on their run to the Final Four.

Gonzaga's final minute efforts against Syracuse's press will probably be on a new video titled, "How Not To Beat A Press".

Terrible execution.

Syracuse has taken advantage of being in the tournament. I still say their resume should have kept them out. VCU did the same thing on their run to the Final Four.

And have taken advantage of their match-ups. Dayton, MTSU, and Gonzaga is who they've beaten.

Gonzaga is the ultimate tease. They are portrayed like a college basketball power yet have never gotten it done when it really counts.

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj 1h1 hour ago

 

Not often a player can transfer from a school and still get the support that I have gotten over the last two years...

 

I know I've said it before but thank you BBN for your continued support, especially during the tourney!

Kyle Wiltjer ‏@kwiltj 1h1 hour ago Not often a player can transfer from a school and still get the support that I have gotten over the last two years... I know I've said it before but thank you BBN for your continued support' date=' especially during the tourney![/quote']

 

Easy kid to root for.

Not sure what he drew up, but the play they ran out of the timeout with 19 seconds left was terrible.

That play was obviously ran by a couple players. And was not the play drawn up by the coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.