March 17, 201610 yr Beautiful area. Nice brewery town. Strong BBQ. NC, the birth place of pork BBQ (as legend has it anyway). Us Carolinians know a thing or two about bbq.:thumb:
March 17, 201610 yr Best breakfast spot in the country is in Asheville. Mouth waters thinking about it... Enjoyed a fantastic brunch at the Tupelo Honey Cafe in July. Their shrimp and grits and country breakfast...:dancingpa
March 17, 201610 yr Stayed there for a conference...kinda cool I guess, but personally I don't get all the hub-bub. The Grove Park Inn Golf Course is THE BOMB!
March 17, 201610 yr The Grove Park Inn Golf Course is THE BOMB! Only got to play 9 holes, and weather was bad so didn't get a true feeling of the course. Just the Inn overall though, I don't get all the hype it receives. It's different, has some cool aspects to it, but it's not all that as some would have you think, NIMO anyway.
March 17, 201610 yr Author Loved the Sunday Brunch Buffet. It was like heaven. Paced myself well on that one.
March 17, 201610 yr Duke shoots 43 free throws? Seth Davis posted that UNCW was ranked 350th out of 351 teams this season in fouls per possession. Duke drives a lot. Put 2 and 2 together and thats what happens. UNCW just ran their press too long, Duke started to break it down and gave up so many easy baskets in the final 10 minutes. Coaching was the difference today.
March 17, 201610 yr Duke gets a break and now gets to play #12 seed in the next round of the West bracket as Yale just upset Baylor.
March 17, 201610 yr Love the way the starters for Duke played as well as they did. 4 of 5 in double figures.
March 17, 201610 yr Author Seth Davis posted that UNCW was ranked 350th out of 351 teams this season in fouls per possession. Duke drives a lot. Put 2 and 2 together and thats what happens. UNCW just ran their press too long, Duke started to break it down and gave up so many easy baskets in the final 10 minutes. Coaching was the difference today. That's the way I saw it but I also saw biggest stat. In second half Duke only hit four field goals.
March 17, 201610 yr That's the way I saw it but I also saw biggest stat. In second half Duke only hit four field goals. Not sure if your using it as an exaggeration or not but they hit more than 4 FG's...
March 17, 201610 yr Now I'm going to have to look this up and figure it out. Duke score 53 points in the second half. No way they only hit 4 FG's....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.