Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 93 UNC Wilmington 85

Featured Replies

Now I'm going to have to look this up and figure it out. Duke score 53 points in the second half. No way they only hit 4 FG's....

Well, if you hit 4 three pointers, that is 12. And if you hit 41 FTs in the second half.... it is possible, I guess. UK shot 32 FTs in the second half against Florida a few weeks ago after shooting 0 in the first half.

 

"That would be a record or something." - Kenny Mayne

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's the way I saw it but I also saw biggest stat.

 

In second half Duke only hit four field goals.

 

Duke was 15-22 in the second half as far as field goals go. I might have made an error but I believe that is correct. Now Duke did make only 4 3 pointers in the game. Maybe that's what you meant?

Well, if you hit 4 three pointers, that is 12. And if you hit 41 FTs in the second half.... it is possible, I guess.

 

31 FTM in the entire game. So something is off there...

31 FTM in the entire game. So something is off there...

 

Rock and Jock 25 point goal in play?

Rock and Jock 25 point goal in play?

 

Whelp, now I feel old....

  • Author
Duke was 15-22 in the second half as far as field goals go. I might have made an error but I believe that is correct. Now Duke did make only 4 3 pointers in the game. Maybe that's what you meant?

 

I looked at wrong stat Grizz. My bad. :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.