March 13, 201610 yr Author Shocker Doug Gottlieb just said that along with Kansas, North Carolina, and Michigan State he said he would throw Kentucky into the teams that could win it all.
March 14, 201610 yr Anyone have a link to listen to a replay of Tom Leach and Mike Pratt's game call from today?
March 14, 201610 yr Looks like this game meant nothing. The SEC and Big10 championship games never do. They need to start finishing things up on Saturday and give the committee 24 hours to reflect on things. I'm not sure that would help either, but it's worth a shot.
March 14, 201610 yr Anyone have a link to listen to a replay of Tom Leach and Mike Pratt's game call from today? I have a link to the highlights with Leach calling [video=youtube_share;Rr3z7J0fTa0]
March 14, 201610 yr I have a link to the highlights with Leach calling [video=youtube_share;Rr3z7J0fTa0] Thank you...was told I needed to hear Leach call Murray's last 3. Edited March 14, 201610 yr by Jumper_Dad
March 14, 201610 yr Bridie was great today. If he had a jump shot he'd be a great player. Very impressive finisher without great hops.
March 14, 201610 yr Shocker Doug Gottlieb just said that along with Kansas, North Carolina, and Michigan State he said he would throw Kentucky into the teams that could win it all. I was shocked to hear this and a few other comments by Gottlieb yesterday. Usually comes off as someone that takes shots at UK and yesterday was very much the opposite.
March 14, 201610 yr Really enjoyed yesterday's game and the fight the Cats showed to win this one, as well as the Georgia game the night before. Poythress might be the X factor moving forward. He had his moments in this one and I hope he can really turn it on in the tournament.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.