March 11, 201610 yr I'd say Rick Barnes. Ironically, Barnes is the one who benefited from Vandy's loss today.
March 11, 201610 yr Stallings has had some really good teams that always seem to fall short in March.
March 11, 201610 yr No excuse for this team to be in the position they are in headed to Selection Sunday. Being the home team in this tournament and with their roster, I thought they could make a run to the finals. Then of course fold like a lawn chair in the tournament.
March 11, 201610 yr A very good friend of mine was an all-sec Freshmen for Kevin Stallings and ended up transferring out -- he has some unbelievable stories. I think by and large Kevin gets what he deserves.
March 11, 201610 yr A very good friend of mine was an all-sec Freshmen for Kevin Stallings and ended up transferring out -- he has some unbelievable stories. I think by and large Kevin gets what he deserves. I would love to hear some of those. But to be fair, I would say that about just about any coach. I find those fascinating.
March 11, 201610 yr The most unreliable thing at tournament time is jump shooting and that's all that Vandy has. The most important thing in tournament time is solid decision making from your point guard, something Vandy does not have.
March 11, 201610 yr Wasn't Vandy the preseason favorite? Between them and UK. They returned practically everyone. Vandy did score a home victory against UK so anything beyond that is icing on the cake for them. Couldn't be more happier to watch them falter (again).
March 12, 201610 yr Was in Nashville a couple of weeks ago and the local talk radio was saying Stallings could be out if they don't do something in the tournament. Guess we'll see if they were right
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.