Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 84 Duke 79 (OT)

Featured Replies

Final. Coach K goes the Pop route and gives the Blue Devils a full weeks rest before the big tourney.

Bench is too thin for the Blue Devils to advance in the dance real far.

Bench is too thin for the Blue Devils to advance in the dance real far.

 

A direct correlation with how they've given away second half leads so many times this year, just like they did in this one.

Notre Dame now 5 and 1 versus Duke since joining the ACC

That's amazing.

Maybe a week off will benefit Duke. 6 man rotation is just not gonna get it done. If Duke makes the Sweet 16, this will be a very successful season.

Maybe a week off will benefit Duke. 6 man rotation is just not gonna get it done. If Duke makes the Sweet 16, this will be a very successful season.

 

You guys will be fine next season. You'll lose Ingram and maybe Allen (I hope he leaves) but that class coming in plus Amile Jefferson will be a force.

You guys will be fine next season. You'll lose Ingram and maybe Allen (I hope he leaves) but that class coming in plus Amile Jefferson will be a force.

 

I'll be kind of surprised if Grayson leaves but if he does I expect to see Luke Kennard make a huge leap next season.

Maybe a week off will benefit Duke. 6 man rotation is just not gonna get it done. If Duke makes the Sweet 16, this will be a very successful season.

 

I'm pretty much in just-don't-lose-the-first-game mode at this point.

I'll be kind of surprised if Grayson leaves but if he does I expect to see Luke Kennard make a huge leap next season.

 

Kennard, IMO, is better than Allen. I think Allen leaves if he is anywhere in the first round which is possible. If Skal is still a lottery pick, Allen is a first rounder. Either way, Duke will be strong next year.

Kennard, IMO, is better than Allen. I think Allen leaves if he is anywhere in the first round which is possible. If Skal is still a lottery pick, Allen is a first rounder. Either way, Duke will be strong next year.

 

My son said he thinks they have Grayson projected as a second round pick right now. I haven't checked any mock drafts all season so I have no clue. I think he needs to come back and I hope he does but if he is a first round pick then he should probably go. At the very least he should test the waters.

 

Haven't they changed all of the dates to declare for the draft and pull out of it?

My son said he thinks they have Grayson projected as a second round pick right now. I haven't checked any mock drafts all season so I have no clue. I think he needs to come back and I hope he does but if he is a first round pick then he should probably go. At the very least he should test the waters.

 

Haven't they changed all of the dates to declare for the draft and pull out of it?

 

Yeah, they've messed with all of that stuff now. This will explain it. NCAA rule change to allow NBA evaluation flexibility | NBA.com

Also, latest mock draft has Allen at #20. 2

Notre Dame has won the last 5 games they've played against Duke & UNC. That's insane.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.