Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 84 Duke 79 (OT)

Featured Replies

Notre Dame has won the last 5 games they've played against Duke & UNC. That's insane.

 

ND is going for 6 in a row tonight as they play UNC. Last team with six in a row versus Duke and UNC was Wake Forest when Tim Duncan was there

I'll be kind of surprised if Grayson leaves but if he does I expect to see Luke Kennard make a huge leap next season.

 

There was talk of Grayson going in the 1st Round after the tournament he had last year, based on potential alone, same with Skai this year. If I was him I would definetly go without a second thought, if your going to take the abuse he has to on the road, you might as well get 1st Round money for it(which he will). Like the guy a lot, think he could be as big a Dukie as Redick if he stayed 4 years. I've always liked the Duke guys that others don't, Kennard is just too much like Jon Scheyer. Bring on the next Laettner(or Grayson now), love it.

What is Grayson Allen going to be at the next level? The NBA is not filled with many 6'4" shooting guards. Redick is, but dude is a deadly shooter running off screens. He is not that kind of a scorer (or shooter). That prototype is the exception, not the norm.

What is Grayson Allen going to be at the next level? The NBA is not filled with many 6'4" shooting guards. Redick is, but dude is a deadly shooter running off screens. He is not that kind of a scorer (or shooter). That prototype is the exception, not the norm.

 

That's why I hope he comes back. I don't see him doing much in the NBA anytime soon if ever. I'd love to see him develop his game further. With the talent Duke has coming in he could develop into a facilitator which is what I think he will need to have a long NBA career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.