Open Jobs/Filled Jobs 2016

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So EJ filled.......Casey open. I had heard that on Gilley as well.....but nothing that I have seen officially.

I know Henry honored him during senior night. Not sure if he's retiring as coach, AD or both.

So Tara Smith has stepped away? Kind of surprised by this.

Is Dixie a good job? Does the open enrollment status of the other county schools and the fact that the other two high schools in the district are in different regions work against them?

Is Dixie a good job? Does the open enrollment status of the other county schools and the fact that the other two high schools in the district are in different regions work against them?

Enrollment of 1400. The rest of the schools in the district of a combined enrollment of approximately 1500. You're going to make the district probably every year and if you don't something crazy probably happened. So if you want to make regional tournaments, it's a good job.

Now on the flipside, Coach Smith was 0-5 in the regional tournament. Andy Elkus never made the region in the 3 years he was there. March 13, 2003 was the last time Dixie won a regional tournament game.