Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Thoughts

 

45th

#1 Lincoln

#2 Boyle

 

46th

#1 Mercer

#2 West Jess.

 

47th

#1 Casey

#2 Rockcastle

 

48th

#1 Wayne

#2 Southwestern

  • Replies 69
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could see a Mercer vs Southwestern rematch in round 1 or a Mercer vs Boyle!

What a tough region!!! There is no such thing as a good draw in this one!

The winner probably comes out of the 46th or the 48th. There will be no easy games for anyone. Wayne county is the team I would fear most. I'm excited to see if mercer can pass the test and make it to Rupp. Does anyone have the day/time for when these games will start?

The 12th Region Tournament is on Wednesday and Thursday then semis on Monday and finals on Tuesday.

The draw is tomorrow morning at 10am in Pulaski County.

The region will have good games no matter who draws who, any team left can get hot and win the region.

It should be a memorable 12th region tourney....parody everywhere in this one!

The region will have good games no matter who draws who, any team left can get hot and win the region.

 

I don't think so. Much like last year, there are only 3 teams that can realistically put together the 3 games needed to win it all. There are a few that can do what Mercer did last year and surprise someone thus the reason no team can overlook anyone.

Wednesday March 2:

 

Lincoln County vs Southwestern-6:00pm

 

Mercer County vs Rockcastle County-7:45pm

 

Thursday March 3:

 

Wayne County vs Boyle County-6:00pm

 

Casey County vs West Jessamine-7:45pm

Edited by PurplePride92

Great draw for West Jessamine! They won't have an easy game, but they get three teams on their side of the bracket they have defeated. I could see them making it to the finals.

I'm most intrigued by the Lincoln Co vs Southwestern 1st round matchup.

 

Overall, I like how the draw played out... the upsets are there but it could play out where the top 4 teams (according to regular season) could all advance to semifinals. (no SW/Mercer first round or West Jess/Wayne)

I don't think so. Much like last year, there are only 3 teams that can realistically put together the 3 games needed to win it all. There are a few that can do what Mercer did last year and surprise someone thus the reason no team can overlook anyone.

 

I agree mostly with this statement. The only exception is that I feel there's 4 teams capable of putting the 3 games together.

 

Wayne Co won the 12th region the last yr it was played at Pulaski. Obviously, a few of the players from that regional championship are still there.

Great draw for West Jessamine! They won't have an easy game, but they get three teams on their side of the bracket they have defeated. I could see them making it to the finals.

 

Excellent point. I forgot that West beat Wayne. Problem is you just never know what you're going to get from Wayne. Judging by their last two games they are going to be very, very difficult for West to beat. Look back just a few more games, and you have to like West's chances.

 

Here's hoping for a 46th district championship game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.