James Ramsey finally on the way out? Who replaces him?

Jumper_Dad

Sure seems that way lately.

I thought it was very smart of him, and a good interview to have Katina Powell on last week, but I'm starting to just listen to music instead of his show. Maybe I'll come back around once the tournament starts up. I'm just tired of hearing the same stuff about UL.

I've probably only listed to two minutes of his show ever, so I'm just going off what other people say. But it sure seems like he talks about UofL a heck of a lot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Matt Jones didn't talk about UofL' date=' I have to image his show would be pretty dead. :lol2: All that guy ever talks about apparently.[/quote']

He just follows the news but of course will go out of his way to make sure UL is featured in it. I can't even begin think about the amount of money he's made off of UL.

UofL Board may allow him to stay just to prove Jones and his source wrong :lol2:

Cardinal fans speculate that the story was planted to catch a mole in the athletics department. This is better than Days of Our Lives.

The best part is that many Louisville fans seem to fully support Rick Pitino.

@chriswnews · 5m5 minutes ago

(Cont4)When pushed again, Ramsey said "are you Matt Jones @KYSportsRadio? I never heard of Matt Jones..." (Cont) @WHAS11 ##UofL

@chriswnews · 3m3 minutes ago

(Cont5)"...I don't know where they got that... that's kind of problem your industry has right now, lack of integrity" @WHAS11 @KYSportsRadio

@chriswnews · 37s37 seconds ago

(Cont6)#UofL Pres Dr Ramsey admits considering retiring but "I've got a job to do, I'm going to do it as long as I can..." @WHAS11 (cont)

I couldn't think of a reason why UL would be trying to cover up this alleged meeting if it did indeed take place. Then I found this gem on KSR.

"There’s a reason why the UofL administration is putting forth their best efforts to deny these reports. Under public meeting laws, if there is a majority of trustees present (10 of the 19 board members) then the meeting must be open to the public. To hold a secret meeting and to discuss public matters, to be frank, is against the law."

I have no idea how many board members were supposedly at this alleged meeting. But that quote does make some sense out of it all and explain Ramsey's own quotes regarding Matt Jones in a recent interview. I'm not sure UL could give MJ more ammo even if they tried.