Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Ramsey finally on the way out? Who replaces him?

Featured Replies

Sure seems that way lately.

 

I thought it was very smart of him, and a good interview to have Katina Powell on last week, but I'm starting to just listen to music instead of his show. Maybe I'll come back around once the tournament starts up. I'm just tired of hearing the same stuff about UL.

 

I've probably only listed to two minutes of his show ever, so I'm just going off what other people say. But it sure seems like he talks about UofL a heck of a lot.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Matt Jones didn't talk about UofL' date=' I have to image his show would be pretty dead. :lol2: All that guy ever talks about apparently.[/quote']

 

He just follows the news but of course will go out of his way to make sure UL is featured in it. I can't even begin think about the amount of money he's made off of UL.

If Matt Jones didn't talk about UofL, I have to image his show would be pretty dead. :lol2: All that guy ever talks about apparently.

 

They have given him a fair amount of ammo. justsayin

Louisville news is hot right now. Have to report on what readers are reading

It's easy to be right when you have good sources.

It seems a lot of UL people will be happy if Ramsey leaves, and it isn' because of this sex scandal. What is it that UL people don't like about Ramsey? Looking at it from a distance, it seems like he has accomplished a lot in his time at UL.

@KYSportsRadio 2h2 hours ago

The Louisville spokeswoman who said there was no James Ramsey get together with Trustee members is simply not telling the truth. Period

  • Author

UofL Board may allow him to stay just to prove Jones and his source wrong :lol2:

UofL Board may allow him to stay just to prove Jones and his source wrong :lol2:

 

Cardinal fans speculate that the story was planted to catch a mole in the athletics department. This is better than Days of Our Lives.

 

The best part is that many Louisville fans seem to fully support Rick Pitino.

@chriswnews · 5m5 minutes ago

 

(Cont4)When pushed again, Ramsey said "are you Matt Jones @KYSportsRadio? I never heard of Matt Jones..." (Cont) @WHAS11 ##UofL

 

‏ @chriswnews · 3m3 minutes ago

 

(Cont5)"...I don't know where they got that... that's kind of problem your industry has right now, lack of integrity" @WHAS11 @KYSportsRadio

@chriswnews · 37s37 seconds ago

 

(Cont6)#UofL Pres Dr Ramsey admits considering retiring but "I've got a job to do, I'm going to do it as long as I can..." @WHAS11 (cont)

@LASmithReports: Ramsey calls the report, originating from KSR's Matt Jones, "a lie."

I couldn't think of a reason why UL would be trying to cover up this alleged meeting if it did indeed take place. Then I found this gem on KSR.

 

"There’s a reason why the UofL administration is putting forth their best efforts to deny these reports. Under public meeting laws, if there is a majority of trustees present (10 of the 19 board members) then the meeting must be open to the public. To hold a secret meeting and to discuss public matters, to be frank, is against the law."

 

I have no idea how many board members were supposedly at this alleged meeting. But that quote does make some sense out of it all and explain Ramsey's own quotes regarding Matt Jones in a recent interview. I'm not sure UL could give MJ more ammo even if they tried.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.