Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Ramsey finally on the way out? Who replaces him?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I couldn't think of a reason why UL would be trying to cover up this alleged meeting if it did indeed take place. Then I found this gem on KSR.

 

"There’s a reason why the UofL administration is putting forth their best efforts to deny these reports. Under public meeting laws, if there is a majority of trustees present (10 of the 19 board members) then the meeting must be open to the public. To hold a secret meeting and to discuss public matters, to be frank, is against the law."

 

I have no idea how many board members were supposedly at this alleged meeting. But that quote does make some sense out of it all and explain Ramsey's own quotes regarding Matt Jones in a recent interview. I'm not sure UL could give MJ more ammo even if they tried.

 

What a mess.

 

Didn't they have a similar meeting recently at his home? But it was denied due to some legality issue?

 

That makes one wonder if anyone on the board is worth their weight. Irony at its best I guess.

 

There's nothing unbelievable about these people. This is par for the course.

 

The foundation shelters assets so that payments aren't forced through the difficult process that all public expenditures must go through and they run the thing like their own little fiefdom. The law school has become a complete disaster in the last decade. I won't donate a cent as long as they're running the show (especially Ramsey) and I can't believe I'm even giving the school the $140 bucks for my football tickets this year.

 

Nothing like a good game of something to turn us all into sellouts.

  • Author

Evidently Ramsey has a good amount of support on the board or he would have been gone by now.

I understand that other things have gone on under Ramsey, but it is kind of funny he's going to take the fall for this when he was least likely to know.

I understand that other things have gone on under Ramsey, but it is kind of funny he's going to take the fall for this when he was least likely to know.

 

It's the perfect setup! Um, I mean, I'm sure it just appears that way.

I understand that other things have gone on under Ramsey, but it is kind of funny he's going to take the fall for this when he was least likely to know.

 

Something to be said about a "last straw"...

 

It's either this or wait three or four months to find out about the next dean or department chair that's been misusing university funds or defrauding taxpayers to get fraudulent payments. The university right now is a den of thieves and we need to find our Ali Baba.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.