spindoc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Three things

1) How many people lie about the results when they don't fit their predisposition for a certain party or candidate?

B) How many retook the test over and over until they got the results they wanted?

3.) How many people were actually shocked by their results?

d) If you agree over 90% with one candidate do you have too narrow of a view?

Three things

1) How many people lie about the results when they don't fit their predisposition for a certain party or candidate?

B) How many retook the test over and over until they got the results they wanted?

1.) I don't think anyone has but I am trusting. Looking at the results for everyone they all seem dead on.

B.) I took it once. Too lazy to take it over and over. I have arguments elsewhere that need my attention.

3.) I was shocked Hillary was the highest percentage for me. How does anyone know for sure what she stands on? Add in that she couldn't buy my vote and I was shocked and disappointed actually.

D.) Yes.

1.) I don't think anyone has but I am trusting. Looking at the results for everyone they all seem dead on.

B.) I took it once. Too lazy to take it over and over. I have arguments elsewhere that need my attention.

3.) I was shocked Hillary was the highest percentage for me. How does anyone know for sure what she stands on? Add in that she couldn't buy my vote and I was shocked and disappointed actually.

D.) Yes.

I knew you'd roll it out straight, however it came out...I just don't think all do...but I'm not as trusting:lol2:

Three things

Maybe if you select 'Other' a lot and slid the important, not important bar on the left you get more differentiation. Just a thought since I did both and got a fairly wide differentiation.

D.) Yes.

Same, just replace Hillary with Trump. I'm not sure how they deciphered what his stances are on some of the questions anyway. I barely got through taking the damn thing once without saying screw it. I sure wouldn't take it twice.:jump:

Same, just replace Hillary with Trump. I'm not sure how they deciphered what his stances are on some of the questions anyway. I barely got through taking the damn thing once without saying screw it. I sure wouldn't take it twice.:jump:

Me either. I'd be scared that Dr. Carson would be my new top percentage. Can't have that. :no: