Bracken County 63 Pendleton County 61

Well put.

If the "body of work" of some of those who speak negatively of Coach Belcher wasn't such as it is, it would be sad. Fortunately, because of that "body of work", it's just humorous nonsense.

What is humorous nonsense is the fact that you really think you know what your talking about...

Nothing on here is saying that coach belcher doesn't know basketball...

All of this will be over soon enough !

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lets give credit to Bracken and their bench. Some will say this is a bad loss for PC due to Bracken being down 2 starters, but I say its a great win for a injury bitten Polar Bear team. Role players came to do their job and it showed on the scoreboard. Bracken with only 7 turnovers in the game and their defense is getting better by the game. If they can get Hamilton and Lippert healthy soon and the role players keep up their good work this team will be very tough come late Feb. early March.

Reserves PT Could be an unintended positive if Hamilton can come back near 100%. High ankle sprains (depended on level of severity) can be very difficult to recover quickly. The sharp cuts of basketball especially make the player vulnerable. Hope he has a good ortopedic.

What is humorous nonsense is the fact that you really think you know what your talking about...

You wanna elaborate on that, or should I just assume I know what you're saying?

I didn't say that anyone said that Coach Belcher "doesn't know basketball"

Meaning the kid isn't gonna be a freshman forever...

He will become a leader with out being told!

This! I think that maybe just maybe some PC faithful are putting a lot of unneeded pressure on this freshman. He will be an absolute stud once he gets another season or two under his belt. (Not that he already isn't a great player) Right now he should be a scoring option if not one of the main options for PC but the upper-classmen need to be the leaders. His days of leading the team are a head of him. No need for the freshman to have to shoulder that as well as everything else he is asked of on the court. Hunter Wood is as capable of a team leader there is in the 10th region. IMHO

Allen is going to be a beast. It's going to be amazing and fun to watch how much better this kid gets each year. People have to remember he is a Freshman. I remember watching Spaulding (freshman starter now at Lville) play as a Freshman and he was so timid and weak. Crawford as a Freshman played soft and didn't want the ball when it mattered as a Freshman as well. Biggest difference between Austin and Allen is 2 years. That's so huge at this age. Allen gonna be great, and just needs to be patient. Keaton and staff have the best interest for Allen, why wouldn't they? Keaton resume goes as Allen takes them. Pc and or Bracken can compete with anyone come in March because of those two studs.

Assuming he stays at PC...correct ?

This! I think that maybe just maybe some PC faithful are putting a lot of unneeded pressure on this freshman. He will be an absolute stud once he gets another season or two under his belt. (Not that he already isn't a great player) Right now he should be a scoring option if not one of the main options for PC but the upper-classmen need to be the leaders. His days of leading the team are a head of him. No need for the freshman to have to shoulder that as well as everything else he is asked of on the court. Hunter Wood is as capable of a team leader there is in the 10th region. IMHO

Easy on the PC faithful....I think there's plenty of pressure coming from much closer than "the PC faithful" on this one....I wish the kid the best and hope EVERYONE has HIS best interest in mind

You know what they say about assuming don't ya?

I'm not assuming, it's a question. The comment was " Keaton resume goes as Allen takes them", that assumes that Allen and Keaton are together. If they are not together, then where does the "Keaton resume goes"..??

I'm not assuming, it's a question. The comment was " Keaton resume goes as Allen takes them", that assumes that Allen and Keaton are together. If they are not together, then where does the "Keaton resume goes"..??

According to some the :poop:house.

Not me though I feel Keaton will flourish at PC.