Frankfort ending series with Franklin County??

Talking at work today heard that Frankfort will not even honor two year agreement that ends next season? Also will not play in 2017 or 2018. Sad this game is not going to be around, thought the game was fun for the community and a good measuring stick for both teams. Also a money maker I would think. Is this true?

I think Frankfort has been on the short side of this in last several years but being a 1a school that is not something that is a big deal.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say your playing you should be playing.... But I seen this coming, FHS has been on the short end of the stick, last year, FCHS was not even excited to play the Panthers it was the most boring game I ever seen as a fan. I think FCHS is going to be a young team too, could have been a nice game next year......

Frankfort High wanted this game back when they didn't play each other. Don't back out now Panthers. It's a great game for the community. Say it ain't so. The kids from both sides wanna play it. Guarantee you that.

Frankfort High wanted this game back when they didn't play each other. Don't back out now Panthers. It's a great game for the community. Say it ain't so. The kids from both sides wanna play it. Guarantee you that.

They wanted to play after FCHS was 0-10 that's for sure.....Well not any more the proverbial towel has been thrown in. Id say if they get another good group or two they would renew possibly.

I think Frankfort High has one other win but they have been very competitive in a few other games! Last years game was closer than the score showed. I think its a good game for Frankfort High to get ready for the playoffs. Hate to see this game not played!