North Carolina @ Louisville

NKYknowitall

Virginia put pressure on Louisville guards up front. Seem like Saturday the cards started each possion 7 feet from top of the key and couldn't shake em. Pick screen wasn't effective just everything was a battle. Can NC play that physical on defense like Virginia? Probably not but they are whole lot better and talented on offense..

Saw late last night that Louisville was favored by two.

How in the world is that possible?

Because Vegas plays trends. They know Louisville played as poorly as possible on Saturday and will come back fired up. UNC played a ho-hum opponent and wasn't seriously challenged. The Heels will be coming into a hornet's nest. Plus the teams always play great games against one another.

Saw late last night that Louisville was favored by two.

How in the world is that possible?

Talk to a friend who lives to gamble told me that this is the type of game you double down on Louisville. . Card have been anywhere to 6-9 point favorite all season at home.

Have faith, Deuce.

Come on, man. This is a UL thread and I'm trying to keep your spirits up. We can't allow for NKYknowitall to have his day! :lol2:

Hey I hope the Cards win every game by 50.

I'm also pretty good at predicting how they will perform. Unfortunately. :lol2:

What an exciting day - the Lou/NC game and the Iowa Caucus! Love it… LOL

I predict the hometown boys, Snider & Spalding, have big nights which somehow leads the Cards to the upset. Pumped for this game, I really wish I could be at the Yum tonight… Goooo Cards!