January 31, 201610 yr Alex has been awesome the first half. We need him second half. Concerned that with Ellis on the bench and it didn't hurt their offense that much.
January 31, 201610 yr I love Ulis. Dude is warrior. Me too. Watch his expressions, I love them, and also how he is always coaching on the floor. Yes I am biased but best PG in America.
January 31, 201610 yr If not for Seldon this would be a blowout And if not for Ulis, it would be a blowout the other way.
January 31, 201610 yr Win or lose the Cats have grown up a lot tonight and in a really tough atmosphere too. Not perfect by any means and sloppy at times but they have been battling.
January 31, 201610 yr The fouls have reversed because KU is taking it to the hole and UK is settling for jumpers. Bad jumpers.
January 31, 201610 yr They've done a good job on Murray tonight. He's not been much of a non factor on offense tonight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.