Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan State Uni's

Featured Replies

They each look like Slimer from Ghostbusters.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of Gak, or Flarp.

They look like green highlighters. Awful.

Lol, that's the first thing I thought of when I first saw them.

Not a fan of these. There has to be a switch on hem somewhere to turn them off.

Ugly! Bad idea.

And that will pull recruits because it's flashy. I personally liked em.

And that will pull recruits because it's flashy. I personally liked em.

 

Izzo will pull the recruits not the uniforms

And that will pull recruits because it's flashy. I personally liked em.

Maybe. But it's a stretch to go from hunter green to neon lime green with school colors. I suppose that's what the younger generation wants these days.

Izzo will pull the recruits not the uniforms

 

Agreed but having those different flashy uniforms certainly helps

Maybe. But it's a stretch to go from hunter green to neon lime green with school colors. I suppose that's what the younger generation wants these days.

 

They do. Just look at the crazy color combinations on the basketball shoes

I hope Izzo had nothing to do with this. Those are atrocious. Reminds me of when NDU would play an NCAA tourney game on St. Patrick's Day. Ugh.

God Awful, my comment was that I hope this was to support some sort of charitable cause.....naturally my son and his friend thought they were awesome....can't figure out what's wrong with those boys.

If flashy uniforms were that important, Bama would suck at football.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.