Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giving XXXX up for 40 Days?

Featured Replies

I know it won't be cool to point out, but I'd bet a lot of money that every married person in this country has had at least one 40 day window with no action, due to several variables that occasionally arise, you know, like pregnancies and the like. So if you've done it once, you can by definition give it up for 40 days.

 

Okay, everyone can go back to the ruse that married couples get as much action as drunk college kids.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know it won't be cool to point out, but I'd bet a lot of money that every married person in this country has had at least one 40 day window with no action, due to several variables that occasionally arise, you know, like pregnancies and the like. So if you've done it once, you can by definition give it up for 40 days.

 

Okay, everyone can go back to the ruse that married couples get as much action as drunk college kids.

 

What is this "sex" thing you keep talking about?:idunno:

I know it won't be cool to point out, but I'd bet a lot of money that every married person in this country has had at least one 40 day window with no action, due to several variables that occasionally arise, you know, like pregnancies and the like. So if you've done it once, you can by definition give it up for 40 days.

 

Okay, everyone can go back to the ruse that married couples get as much action as drunk college kids.

 

How much action do drunk college kids get? Just trying to set the bar and see where I fall.

Ash Wednesday (beginning of Lent) is February 10. Always a good time to see if any of the eight (or more than one) are possible to give up for 40 days.

How much action do drunk college kids get? Just trying to set the bar and see where I fall.

 

I'd say your average sexually active college student gets some AT LEAST three times a week.

 

I know I did. :D

Cell Phone and Internet are synonymous with one another these days, isn't it?

 

Internet

Cell Phone

TV/Radio/CDs/Ipod

Meat

Chocolate/Candy

Alcohol

Sex

Coffee/Tea/Soft Drinks

1. Cell Phone

2. Internet

3. Tea

4. TV / Radio

5. Meat

6. Sex

7. Candy

8. Alcohol

 

Tea would be harder than sex?

 

Hello, grandma.

I know it won't be cool to point out, but I'd bet a lot of money that every married person in this country has had at least one 40 day window with no action, due to several variables that occasionally arise, you know, like pregnancies and the like. So if you've done it once, you can by definition give it up for 40 days.

 

 

Incorrect, holmes. Be creative.

I'd say your average sexually active college student gets some AT LEAST three times a week.

 

I know I did. :D

If you are in a relationship (or willing booty-call), maybe so, but I am not buying the average student is three times per week.

Incorrect, holmes. Be creative.

 

Think outside the box.

 

To coin a phrase.

Incorrect, holmes. Be creative.

 

Do we need to define what "sex" is now for purposes of this thread? :lol2:

Do we need to define what "sex" is now for purposes of this thread? :lol2:

 

I did not have sex with that woman.

I'd say your average sexually active college student gets some AT LEAST three times a week.

 

I know I did. :D

 

I got that beat. :ylsuper:

Think outside the box.

 

To coin a phrase.

 

Well, I guess you'd have to since you wouldn't be getting "inside the box". Know what I'm saying?;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.